one day down 29 to go!!

ginjaswag

Yesterday was day one! it was a little more hectic than id really like to admit. I over slept and ran out the house without food then went for a LOOONG run. I grabbed a coconut water and larabar mid run.

lunch was chicken, zucchini, spaghetti squash and avocado

dinner was steak, cauliflower, spaghetti squash salad and avocado

Day 2 is going to be at work. Honestly im terrified. I hate my job, its super stressful and ususally I snack ALL day on those stupid graham crackers they have readily available to us.Its almost how I cope, ok not almost it IS how I cope with making it through 12 hours at a job I dislike.

Time for breakfast and to head out the door!

I'm starting over today and I think looking at people's food logs is going to be the boost I need today to remind myself that I can do this. I don't have graham crackers at work, but peanut MMs are free and in an endless supply so I can sympathize. One trick that has worked for me in the past is every time  I want some I go get a couple and just throw them away. It works in 2 ways, 1) I was able to touch the candy and 2) If people don't like me throwing it away then they'll put it in an area that's not so accessible or they'll move it when they see me coming. I don't know if that's an option for you. Good luck at work, stay busy and the day will pass quickly :) 

Archived