iloveartichokes' WHOLE30 photo log (started Monday, 7/16/2012)

iloveartichokes

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 17, Meal 1...water (intermittent fasting)

Day 17, Meal 2...Moroccan mint green tea (intermittent fasting)

Wasn't feeling much of an appetite today, so I figured I'd fast. I feel like I've been eating so much food lately that is so filling. I was doing IF weekly when I was strict on paleo a couple of months ago, and it felt really good. Looking forward to a tasty Meal 3!

You are a trooper! Soup in the summer in FL?? :blink:

All of your food looks awesome and I really want some bacon wrapped scallops mmmm

My office is really cold! Haha!

The scallops recipe was from the book Make it Paleo...just wrap, skewer, sprinkle smoked paprika, bake, flip once. So easy!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Can't belive it's already Day 19! Time is flying by!!

Day 19, Meal 1...banana and almond butter (seems to be my "I don't have time, and I'm starving" go-to...I need a better go-to)

Day 19, Meal 2...tuna and olive/macadamia mayo, beets, Moroccan mint green tea

Day19_Meal2.jpg

Day 20, Meal 1...banana and almond butter (okay, I know, too much of this! This was the last of the almond butter, and I am not going to buy ANY more until after W30...maybe longer...I am afraid of forming a new bad habit!)

Day 20, Meal 2...BBQ chicken wings (baked, BBQ sauce from ISWF), cajun sweet potato fries (recipe from Make It Paleo), cashews, blueberries, iced unsweet jasmin oolong tea

Day20_Meal2.jpg

Day 21, Meal 1...breakfast burrito sans burrito (greens, 2 eggs w/ bell peppers and ground beef, scallions, salsa), raspberries

Day21_Meal1.jpg

Day 21, Meal 2...banana, small handful of cashews, bits of roast turkey (ate in the kitchen while shredding up turkey, no pic)

Day 21, Meal 3...green salad w/ viniagrette, sweet potato w/ bacon, bacon-wrapped steak, chicken/bell pepper/onion stir-fry, mixed berries

Day21_Meal3.jpg

Day 22! Started new workout routine this morning. Put together a little crossfit area at home. We did a 1 mile walk/jog then burpees, situps, kettle weight stuff, medicine ball toss, and jump roping. It was tough but fun!

Day 22, Meal 1...leftover Mex-spiced ground beef w/ bell peppers and scallions, banana

Day22_Meal1.jpg

Archived