21 Weeks Pregnant and Starting Right Now

canclem

Hi! I'm familiar with paleo and lost my weight after babies eating paleo. I've never followed whole30 before but have done the 21 day sugar detox multiple of times. It's time to do this now and i'm excited to feel better after my loosey goosey eating. Pregnancy is not an excuse to eat crap. Since I hit 20 weeks, I've been feeling sluggish and heavy. I know eating clean and exercising will keep my energy higher.

Any other pregnant or nursing mothers doing the whole 30 right now?

I blog about health, kettlebells and more at shed30.com if you wanna see.

Hi. I'm about 16 weeks pregnant and trying to get psyched up for another Whole30. I completely fell off the paleo wagon during my first trimester -- something that surprised me because I had fooled myself in to believing that I finally had my diet dialed in. Darn hormones!

It'll be super motivating for me to hear how many days it takes for your sluggishness to go away since I'm right there with you!

I'm expecting it to take me 3-5 days to feel better. I usually have a flu-ish week when I cut all sugars out, but it looks like we can have a little fruit on whole30, so I'll be putting them in my smoothies. I will keep you updated with my progress. Hope to hear yours too!

yeah, I think there are some great discussions going on in the pregnancy/Mom section. I think it's great you are doing this while pregnant. I am trying to get pregnant right now and already a ways into a Whole30...planning on keeping it up while pregnant. I ate paleo while pregnant with my first and worked out the whole time. It was the key to a great and healthy pregnancy I know!!

Archived