How to quit caring how much I weigh

I didn't start W30 to lose weight (though it was a back burner thought in my head). I did it to feel better, since I always felt ill and had stomach aches. Were there symptoms you had before that you wanted to get rid of and did? I would suggest to focus on those. It sounds like you have successfully found good traits during W30.

I'm off W30 now, have been for a few months, and I'm getting old symptoms back I don't want. I plan on starting again to get rid of those symptoms, because that's what I want out of it: To feel good, not to lose weight. I wouldn't suggest to get off of it like I did and go back to old ways/feeling bad ways, but maybe it'll help remind you what you felt before, may feel again, what you don't want to feel, how you DO want to feel, etc? 

On the other hand, I did notice that days and weeks after W30, I did lose weight, and it stayed off (even after going off the deep end and succumbing to my sugar dragon full-fledged). I think it changed my metabolism for the better. I'm surprised you're not noticing it yourself. Though to be honest, I didn't notice it in myself either, but other people did. I had lots of comments on how much I lost and I did feel it in my clothes, especially my pants. 

And the height/weight you are seems fine. I'm 5'7" and 160 on a -good- day. Cut yourself some slack. Do you feel good about your body? To you feel good IN your body? That's what matters! Remember that!

EDIT: And now I see that this post is quite a number of years old! Well, I hope it'll help someone currently the.

Archived