Hello?

amberino21

I worked it out, thanks missmary - doesn't help that I'm not on Facebook to see updates! I had no idea what was going on :)

The continuing issues are a bit baffling - it's hard to work out what's going on. At least parts of the forum are working! Fingers crossed it's back to normal soon

Robin- sorry but there are a lot more than a couple hinky posts. For example: search any term, response "sorry we can't find that"; go to the "view new content" tab, same; go to the "member content tab", same; click personal messenger to attempt to pm you about it, same.

The forum is basically not working at all right now.

It makes me sad :( .

Looks like the Like This button is broken again too. NOOOOOO! I miss my log...hope this all gets worked out soon. Another thing I noticed is I can't log in on a computer that has session timed out but I can access from a computer where I'm still logged in.

Sorry for the recent troubles. We've got things back up and running. You may see a few odd posts here and there but we're working to clear those up when we come across them.

It's not a problem that you'll find now when posting and no more posts should magically vanish.

Thank you for your patience!

Sorry for the recent troubles. We've got things back up and running. You may see a few odd posts here and there but we're working to clear those up when we come across them.

It's not a problem that you'll find now when posting and no more posts should magically vanish.

Thank you for your patience!

Hey Matt,

The one thing I really miss is being able to tell moderators from members.  Will this come back?  It really helps to know that a moderator has spoken.

Thanks,

Nico

Hi Robin,

I am always on PC.  I only see the pic of the initial poster.  After that, the rest have a name and when it was posted and the post #.

I miss people's pictures!

Nico

So, I came over to a clean browser in Internet Explorer.  It locked my account and I had to do a password reset.  Over here, I can see things fine.

Back in Chrome (which I use because IE started hanging and my Microsoft engineer husband can't fix it) I logged in with the new info and I still can't see things correctly.

I'll probably live.

Archived