Starting October 14th - anyone want to join me?

primalamy

im re starting, day 1 tomorrow - anyone else?

Start again right now.  Don't wait until tomorrow. 

I need to make some mayo.  I made Well Fed's meat muffins and thought they could really use some spicy mayo on them.

Meal 1 was cauliflower pilaf, with chicken and meatballs, coffee with coconut milk

Meal 2 was meat muffins, snow peas, avocado

Meal 3 will be ........ hmmmmm not sure I'll see what I have a taste for.  I've got meat muffins and scotch eggs and chicken soup and czech meatballs.  And a butternut squash!  And bok choy!  And broccoli!  

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a good day - got wet on my one hour tour this morning but my 6 visitors stuck it out to the end! 

Meal 1 pork loin, fried eggs, spinach

Meal 2 sausages, tomatoes, cucumber, mayo; sliced apple with cashew butter

Meal 3 slow cooker brisket, carrots, sweet potato mash

Oops, I posted yesterday using my iphone but it doesn't look like it took.

Yesterday I made Well Fed's The Best Chicken You Will Ever Eat.  Oh my goodness was that good.  My husband went crazy for it, as did my kids.  My husband has been complaining about the meals for 5 weeks now.  It was nice to finally have an appreciative audience.

He loved the Moroccan dipping sauce and asked me to make more today.

Oops, I posted yesterday using my iphone but it doesn't look like it took.

Yesterday I made Well Fed's The Best Chicken You Will Ever Eat.  Oh my goodness was that good.  My husband went crazy for it, as did my kids.  My husband has been complaining about the meals for 5 weeks now.  It was nice to finally have an appreciative audience.

He loved the Moroccan dipping sauce and asked me to make more today.

Glad things are looking up at home.  Makes this lifestyle much easier. 

I made stir fried kale, ground beef sliders, and butternut french fries for dinner.  Baked of course!  My test is in the morning, so should be on here more tomorrow night.

drtracyb - glad to hear you found your way back on track.

Sharyn - your day at the beach sounds great!

Walker and CGinDC - try to use the template.  I think it makes a big difference in how I feel when I'm using the template.  I can't believe that I don't need to snack, at all!

I was away for a long weekend (even though I'm anonymous on here, I'm still uncomfortable mentioning that I'm going to be away from home on the scary interwebs  :rolleyes: ).  Luckily I was handling all the cooking, so staying compliant was not a problem.  I got in a nice run on a rail trail Friday morning.

My sister in law asked if I was feeling more energy and I answered, no.  However, I started thinking about all the extra stuff I've been doing in addition to the extra cooking, things that don't have to get done but that I decide to do anyway.  Then I realized, I do have more energy.  It isn't a crazy difference, just doing extra cleaning or laundry or whatever, instead of flopping in front of the tv.  I'll take that.  :)

drtracyb - glad to hear you found your way back on track.

Sharyn - your day at the beach sounds great!

Walker and CGinDC - try to use the template.  I think it makes a big difference in how I feel when I'm using the template.  I can't believe that I don't need to snack, at all!

I was away for a long weekend (even though I'm anonymous on here, I'm still uncomfortable mentioning that I'm going to be away from home on the scary interwebs  :rolleyes: ).  Luckily I was handling all the cooking, so staying compliant was not a problem.  I got in a nice run on a rail trail Friday morning.

My sister in law asked if I was feeling more energy and I answered, no.  However, I started thinking about all the extra stuff I've been doing in addition to the extra cooking, things that don't have to get done but that I decide to do anyway.  Then I realized, I do have more energy.  It isn't a crazy difference, just doing extra cleaning or laundry or whatever, instead of flopping in front of the tv.  I'll take that.  :)

Sounds like an awesome weekend away!  I know that the change in my energy level was on the subtle side with the first round.  This time it is the same.  But overall, I just feel better.   I also know that I have to look for the subtle changes, other wise I will miss them entirely.  I am still pretty tired by 8pm, but I get up at 4 so I am not super surprised. 

My test is done.  I wont know the results for 4-6 weeks.  In today's technology there is no good reason that they can't tell you pass or fail immediately on a computer based test.

More leftovers for us tonight, but I will get out for a workout class this evening.

I'm back on the road, this time just one night away, and I drove. I made sure to get a hotel room with a microwave and fridge this time, and I spent yesterday cooking up some goodies to take along with me. I had frittata with spinach, onions, and sausage for breakfast, chicken salad over mixed greens for lunch, and veggie and meat chili for dinner, served over half a sweet potato with a dollop of mayo on top. I'll probably have exactly the same thing tomorrow, then head back home.

Yesterday I went to a housewarming party and that was the first real test. They had red wine, mimosas, and a ton of food that I couldn't eat. There were raw veggies and salad, so I had that, and I brought chili so I ate that too.

My energy was better last weekend than it has been over the past week, but I think that the travel is probably affecting things. I don't sleep well in new places and it's hard to follow the template when I'm constantly on the road. Luckily I'm home until Thanksgiving once I get back tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can focus on following the Whole30 the way it was meant to be followed. I also need to add in some exercise - that always seems to be the first thing to go when things gets stressful.

I'm back on the road, this time just one night away, and I drove. I made sure to get a hotel room with a microwave and fridge this time, and I spent yesterday cooking up some goodies to take along with me. I had frittata with spinach, onions, and sausage for breakfast, chicken salad over mixed greens for lunch, and veggie and meat chili for dinner, served over half a sweet potato with a dollop of mayo on top. I'll probably have exactly the same thing tomorrow, then head back home.

Yesterday I went to a housewarming party and that was the first real test. They had red wine, mimosas, and a ton of food that I couldn't eat. There were raw veggies and salad, so I had that, and I brought chili so I ate that too.

My energy was better last weekend than it has been over the past week, but I think that the travel is probably affecting things. I don't sleep well in new places and it's hard to follow the template when I'm constantly on the road. Luckily I'm home until Thanksgiving once I get back tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can focus on following the Whole30 the way it was meant to be followed. I also need to add in some exercise - that always seems to be the first thing to go when things gets stressful.

I look forward to reading how things go for you once you are at home.  A few weeks ago i traveled to Vegas by plane.  I was lucky enough to share a suite with some other very supportive people and a kitchen.  I was able to hold the template, and all compliant food.  Thank Heavens for Whole Foods.

Day 15 round two complete for me. 

B bacon, sweet potatoes, eggs, salad with dressing, and almond butter

L chocolate chili, salad with dressing, grapes, cashews.

D ground beef sliders, brussels sprouts, butternut squash fries

Best brussels sprout recipe:

Enough brussels sprouts for two people (2 cups)

2 tsp butter

1/4 c diced onion

1/4 c red bell pepper diced

2 cloves garlic

lime

wash, and cut the ends off the sprouts, remove the loose leaves.  Steam the sprouts in a microwave steam bag for 3 minutes.  Let them sit undisturbed for several minutes after the microwave finishes. 

Heat a saute pan and melt the ghee, add the onion, and peppers.  Saute until translucent, add garlic for 30 seconds.  Add the sprouts, and saute until they start to caramelize.  Squeeze the lime juice over all when off heat. 

Another challenging day for me today with a mostly non-compliant pub menu at lunchtime. Wish me luck!

Meal 1 - spinach, mayo, chicken; apple slices with hazelnut butter (my own homegrown apple!)

Meal 2 -  as it can be - probably half a roast chicken or ham and egg without chips (fries)

Meal 3 - not sure as I am going to the cinema at 6.30 - maybe take a small bowl of chicken, spinach and mayo. 

Sounds like an awesome weekend away!  I know that the change in my energy level was on the subtle side with the first round.  This time it is the same.  But overall, I just feel better.   I also know that I have to look for the subtle changes, other wise I will miss them entirely.  I am still pretty tired by 8pm, but I get up at 4 so I am not super surprised. 

My test is done.  I wont know the results for 4-6 weeks.  In today's technology there is no good reason that they can't tell you pass or fail immediately on a computer based test.

More leftovers for us tonight, but I will get out for a workout class this evening.

cortner - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is having more subtle changes.  Congrats on finishing your test!  Waiting for results is the worst.

CGinDC - Sounds like you had a successful trip!  Exercise is the first thing to go, unfortunately.

Sharyn - Hope you are doing well with your challenging day!

I had a surprising rough patch last night.  Things started with lunch, which maybe was a little light on fat and veggies.  I was really hungry by 4 (lunch at 1:30) and nothing compliant at work to eat.  Actually, things probably started before that, work stress and a bad night of sleep both added to the issue, I think.  Got home around 6, starving.  I was supposed to run, but decided it wasn't a good idea, since I was running late and really hungry.  

Then I putzed around instead of getting food ready immediately.  By the time I had food ready, it was 7.  I was no longer hungry, but I almost broke down in tears staring at my giant plate of food.  I couldn't decide if I was allowing W30 to be an excuse to be lazy (not run) or if not running was the right decision.  I was worried because I really don't have any more veggies in the house (especially non-FODMAP veggies) and no idea when I could get to the grocery store.  I was paralyzed.

Finally I started eating and things came back together.  I'm still a little surprised at how emotional I got and how hungry.  For the most part I haven't even been that hungry when it is time for my next meal.  Very strange.  I'm still concerned that I'm using W30 as an excuse to be lazy.  I've taken a lot of days off from running, which I don't like.  I tend to like to sit on my butt, and I don't like getting out of the habit of my schedule.  But I also want to take care of myself and not add to much stress while going through this process.  Not sure how to handle this.

I did decide that I'll run to the grocery store at lunch just to pick up enough veggies to get me through until I can get out for a real shopping trip.  Anyway, sorry for the novel.  Just wanted to throw it out there, since this really hit me from out of nowhere.

I was supposed to run, but decided it wasn't a good idea, since I was running late and really hungry.  

Then I putzed around instead of getting food ready immediately.  By the time I had food ready, it was 7.  I was no longer hungry, but I almost broke down in tears staring at my giant plate of food.  I couldn't decide if I was allowing W30 to be an excuse to be lazy (not run) or if not running was the right decision.  I was worried because I really don't have any more veggies in the house (especially non-FODMAP veggies) and no idea when I could get to the grocery store.  I was paralyzed.

Hang in there Sara.  Can you take some complaint food to keep at work just in case something like this happens again?

I made mayo with my immersion blender for the first time last night.  It was easier and felt like less clean up that when I do it in my big blender.  I'm going to try it in my mini-prep food processor next to see how that goes.  I've been reading mayo posts here and didn't realize I had so many options.  I used 1/4  C avocado oil and 1 C light olive oil and it turned out delicious.  I was scared to commit to 100% avocado oil.  But then......I had to taste the mayo, so I dipped a Moroccon meatball in.  Then wondered how it would taste with a meat/spinach muffin.  Then licked the rest up with my finger.  This was all at 9pm last night and my stomach wasn't happy when it was time to go to bed.  It messed with my cortisol I'm sure, because I wasn't sleepy like I normally am.  And my stomach was sort of gurgly.  I ALWAYS used to go to bed with a semi full stomach (I know I know but it "helped" me sleep).....I haven't done that in so long and now know that I need to stop eating after dinner.

Today's meal plan:

Meal 1 was sweet potato/coconut milk soup, scotch egg, roasted broccoli with pistachios, coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2 will be morrocan meat balls with mayo, carrot sticks, an apple

Meal 3 will be leftover Thai Basil Beef from Well Fed 2 (my kids and I loved this! Mmmmmm umami!  But next time I make it I'm leaving the seeds in the serrano pepper....it wasn't spicy at all)

Have a great day.

SaraRuns - What was for lunch?  I've noticed that when I don't eat enough (especially enough fat) there is no way I am satisfied until dinner.  I have the same symptoms you are describing.  I see you mentioned maybe this was a factor, so it seems the question is - how do you get your lunch to follow the template so you can see if you get the energy you're supposed to be?  

Complaint food!!??  Ha!  Maybe take some compliant food too so the complaints don't take over.  ;)

Ha, the one thing I haven't had is complaint food!  I've been trying not to keep snacks at work, so I'm not tempted...

SaraRuns - What was for lunch?  I've noticed that when I don't eat enough (especially enough fat) there is no way I am satisfied until dinner.  I have the same symptoms you are describing.  I see you mentioned maybe this was a factor, so it seems the question is - how do you get your lunch to follow the template so you can see if you get the energy you're supposed to be?  

This is my lunch from my log:

M2(A)-1:30pm: Chicken Chili over spaghetti squash, roasted eggplant, 1/2 avocado; 2 spoonfuls sauerkraut, added sm spoonful of almond butter (don't think I had enough fat, hungry now at 4pm)

This is my typical work lunch.  The only difference is I had a half avocado instead of a whole, as I'm trying to cut back on FODMAPs and added a small spoonful of almond butter.  Maybe the chili serving was slightly smaller than usual?

Today I'm adding a mixed green salad with a HB egg and O&V.

Thanks for the support, ladies.  I was really thrown, as I didn't expect a reaction like that on Day 16, maybe on Day 3!

cortner - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is having more subtle changes.  Congrats on finishing your test!  Waiting for results is the worst.

CGinDC - Sounds like you had a successful trip!  Exercise is the first thing to go, unfortunately.

Sharyn - Hope you are doing well with your challenging day!

I had a surprising rough patch last night.  Things started with lunch, which maybe was a little light on fat and veggies.  I was really hungry by 4 (lunch at 1:30) and nothing compliant at work to eat.  Actually, things probably started before that, work stress and a bad night of sleep both added to the issue, I think.  Got home around 6, starving.  I was supposed to run, but decided it wasn't a good idea, since I was running late and really hungry.  

Finally I started eating and things came back together.  I'm still a little surprised at how emotional I got and how hungry.  For the most part I haven't even been that hungry when it is time for my next meal.  Very strange.  I'm still concerned that I'm using W30 as an excuse to be lazy.  I've taken a lot of days off from running, which I don't like.  I tend to like to sit on my butt, and I don't like getting out of the habit of my schedule.  But I also want to take care of myself and not add to much stress while going through this process.  Not sure how to handle this.

I did decide that I'll run to the grocery store at lunch just to pick up enough veggies to get me through until I can get out for a real shopping trip.  Anyway, sorry for the novel.  Just wanted to throw it out there, since this really hit me from out of nowhere.

This is the exact response to getting hungry that I have noticed. When you don't experience the sugar crash that we are used to, hunger is slower to assert itself. You really have to pay attention to yourself. Two things that i do to help me get the exercise in, and prevent your 7pm situation. I always carry a lara bar in my lunch bag, and my workout bag. I only use them if I find myself hungry, and too long until my next meal. Check labels as all flavors are not compliant. A successful week is if I never ate one. But they are always there in case. 2. Pack your preworkout meal, and post workout meal if you can. I tell myself that I can have those if I go workout, or run. Hope that helps.

Ha, the one thing I haven't had is complaint food!  I've been trying not to keep snacks at work, so I'm not tempted...

This is my lunch from my log:

M2(A)-1:30pm: Chicken Chili over spaghetti squash, roasted eggplant, 1/2 avocado; 2 spoonfuls sauerkraut, added sm spoonful of almond butter (don't think I had enough fat, hungry now at 4pm)

This is my typical work lunch.  The only difference is I had a half avocado instead of a whole, as I'm trying to cut back on FODMAPs and added a small spoonful of almond butter.  Maybe the chili serving was slightly smaller than usual?

Today I'm adding a mixed green salad with a HB egg and O&V.

Thanks for the support, ladies.  I was really thrown, as I didn't expect a reaction like that on Day 16, maybe on Day 3!

I didn't feel significant changes on round one until day 17, then it was like a door opened. Give yourself a break here, this is a learning process, that's why we are on this for 30 days. I didn't feel super great until yesterday, day 15. My workout was awesome, hurting for it today.

Well so far I am doing just so-so...I was really hoping that after the digestive issues calmed down (they have the last couple days) that I'd feel amazing.  No such luck.  I feel achy all over maybe more now than before???  Hard to tell.  Energy is pretty ok, not great but hanging in there.

Eating is going really well, I need to start playing with foods more to add some excitement to the plan.:)  I went to the Dr today and he is doing an arthritis blood panel to rule our RA.  Thinks it is osteo type.  I certainly feel it lately!

He said I am on the absolute right track with the eating (Whole30) he also told me he wanted me to cut out nightshades and also try cutting out red meat for 1 week to see if that helps.  Seriously?  More foods to cut out.  UGH.  I will do it for sure, but I have to say I am not thrilled about more food groups being cut out.:(  Anyone else have the same type of issues?

I hope I can finish out the next couple weeks well.  Everyone seems like they are doing well on here, I read all the updates and cheer you along even when I can't post to say so!

Well so far I am doing just so-so...I was really hoping that after the digestive issues calmed down (they have the last couple days) that I'd feel amazing.  No such luck.  I feel achy all over maybe more now than before???  Hard to tell.  Energy is pretty ok, not great but hanging in there.

Eating is going really well, I need to start playing with foods more to add some excitement to the plan. :)  I went to the Dr today and he is doing an arthritis blood panel to rule our RA.  Thinks it is osteo type.  I certainly feel it lately!

He said I am on the absolute right track with the eating (Whole30) he also told me he wanted me to cut out nightshades and also try cutting out red meat for 1 week to see if that helps.  Seriously?  More foods to cut out.  UGH.  I will do it for sure, but I have to say I am not thrilled about more food groups being cut out. :(  Anyone else have the same type of issues?

I hope I can finish out the next couple weeks well.  Everyone seems like they are doing well on here, I read all the updates and cheer you along even when I can't post to say so!

Jules, Yes, I have the same type of issues.

I have A LOT of heart problems and have the standard heart restrictions...cholesterol, sodium, caffeine, fat.

I have a strong family history of diabetes and I restrict white carbs in an effort to prevent that nasty disease.

I am ALLERGIC to tree nuts and CORN, and all things made from corn, which is a *nightmare*!

I am intolerant/sensitive to peanuts, dairy and grains.

For several years I have had a problem with THYROID "fluttering" and could never figure out what was causing it. I did a Whole 30 last fall and did not find the cause. However, I think that I have found the problem with this Whole 30. I've been doing some research about thyroid/heart disease/food allergies/NIGHTSHADES! I have eliminated tomatoes, peppers and eggplant and I think the fluttering is GONE!  I'm going to continue monitoring it but I am very hopeful that I finally, finally found the answer!! I also had really *weird* stomach spasms, and those are gone, too!

In addition to my health issues, I have a relative who has RA. She was diagnosed about 6 years ago at the age of 33. She did a lot of research and something that she read made her wonder if she's allergic to something. She had allergy testing done. On a scale of 1-4, she was 1.5 allergic to wheat. She went on a 100% gluten-free diet IMMEDIATELY, *never* cheats. She had a lot of damage from the RA before the gluten-free diet. However, within just a few months, her rheumatologist took her off all her prescription meds. Now she takes OTC only. And, as far as her wheat allergy, she is now so allergic to wheat that she gets an immediate rash if she even TOUCHES anything with wheat in it. She sometimes gets a migraine if she SMELLS bread, pizza, etc!

Back to me...When I did the Whole 30 last year, it was basically an elimination DIET to find offending foods. THIS TIME, I am making it my LIFESTYLE. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I truly believe that I will GAIN much more than I am giving up...BETTER HEALTH vs *junk food*. I'm going for the "better health". I'm not saying that I will stay on strict Whole 30 indefinitely, but I plan to follow Paleo. This time, I am creating a RECIPE FILE and I have been doing A LOT of cooking. I'm finishing Day 15 and I have not had one bite of processed food except 1 small can of tomato paste (just tomatoes) that was in a recipe. It's a lot of planning, prepping, cooking, etc., but I know it's worth it. *I* am worth it!

Jules, I know that it is difficult to have SO many food issues, especially when you consider how much food plays a part in nearly all social events. But taking care of our health will make it possible for us to PARTICIPATE more in life ACTIVITIES instead of just "food events". 

I hope all of this info helps you to make healthy choices. You are very much worth it!  :)

I made a NEW FAVORITE SOUP!  :)   I came up with the recipe myself and I call it...

CHICKEN NO-NOODLES SOUP

Cook the chicken and save the broth. (I roasted the chicken in the oven.)

Pour the broth in a pan and bring it to a boil.

Add frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix and cook until almost done.

Add SPAGHETTI SQUASH that was roasted in the oven.

Add the chicken.

Add black pepper and/or other spices.

That's it. And it is oh soooo good!   :)

Eating is going really well, I need to start playing with foods more to add some excitement to the plan. :)  I went to the Dr today and he is doing an arthritis blood panel to rule our RA.  Thinks it is osteo type.  I certainly feel it lately!

He said I am on the absolute right track with the eating (Whole30) he also told me he wanted me to cut out nightshades and also try cutting out red meat for 1 week to see if that helps.  Seriously?  More foods to cut out.  UGH.  I will do it for sure, but I have to say I am not thrilled about more food groups being cut out. :(  Anyone else have the same type of issues?

My first round I was being tested for auto immune issues like Lupus, and RA.  Earlier this year I severed five tendons in my shoulder at one time.  Previously I severed a tendon in my right foot.  We were looking for a reason why.  So I knew that I might have to go with the autoimmune plan here.  I waited out the testing as I felt that the regular plan was enough of a change, then figured I would try the AI protocol if I came back positive.  All my testing was negative, so I have not tried it.  If you try the AI, I would love to hear what you eat.  I had a hard time with the idea of cutting out tomatoes and peppers with our garden in full swing.  Now that those are all done, it would be easier.  Store bought is not looking good to me yet.  I really felt bad harvesting our corn and never tasting it.  Good Luck!

I had a bit of a wobble yesterday but am feeling more determined than ever this morning. I want to buy a new dress but I don't want to buy a size 18 as they are already too big on the bust. So I need to stick with it, start doing some weights (and the plank - see my post on Athletes board) and hopefully by the end of November I shall be in a UK size 16 - top and bottom!!

I'm at work today and have my lunch and some nuts with me so I am good to go!

Meal 1 - sweet potato omelette cooked in coconut oil (poured pan juices over when serving) on spinach and mayo

Meal 2 - coleslaw with John West No Drain Tuna with Basil

Meal 3 - Coronation Chicken salad before cinema. Will have to eat early (6pm) as won't be home til just before 9pm. 

I had a bit of a wobble yesterday but am feeling more determined than ever this morning. I want to buy a new dress but I don't want to buy a size 18 as they are already too big on the bust. So I need to stick with it, start doing some weights (and the plank - see my post on Athletes board) and hopefully by the end of November I shall be in a UK size 16 - top and bottom!!

Meal 1 - sweet potato omelette cooked in coconut oil (poured pan juices over when serving) on spinach and mayo

Meal 2 - coleslaw with John West No Drain Tuna with Basil

Meal 3 - Coronation Chicken salad before cinema. Will have to eat early (6pm) as won't be home til just before 9pm.

Weights is definitely a great way to change your body shape :) adding muscle mass is good for health too! I'd suggest doing the larger muscle groups for the biggest impact - you'll find working the bigger groups will utilise the smaller ones too :)

This is the exact response to getting hungry that I have noticed. When you don't experience the sugar crash that we are used to, hunger is slower to assert itself. You really have to pay attention to yourself. Two things that i do to help me get the exercise in, and prevent your 7pm situation. I always carry a lara bar in my lunch bag, and my workout bag. I only use them if I find myself hungry, and too long until my next meal. Check labels as all flavors are not compliant. A successful week is if I never ate one. But they are always there in case. 2. Pack your preworkout meal, and post workout meal if you can. I tell myself that I can have those if I go workout, or run. Hope that helps.

I didn't feel significant changes on round one until day 17, then it was like a door opened. Give yourself a break here, this is a learning process, that's why we are on this for 30 days. I didn't feel super great until yesterday, day 15. My workout was awesome, hurting for it today.

cortner1195 - Thanks for the comments, it does help.  I probably should make sure I have a compliant snack in my purse.  Silly to let myself get caught.  The worst part is a sad part of me was enjoying that hungry feeling, before I crashed.   :(

Jules - sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well.  Could the cold be impacting your soreness?

Sharyn - Sorry about the wobble, but glad to hear you are right back on it today!  I'm going to try to join you in the strength training arena.  I pick it up for a week or two, and then drop it again.  With winter coming on, I'm thinking about switching out a run day for a strength day.  I think it would be good for me and easier to convince myself to head down to the basement when it is cold and dreary outside!

So what a difference a day makes!  Yesterday I changed my lunch a bit which held me over fine.  I went for a run, a nice 5-miler, and for the first time since I started W30, I didn't crash on the big hills on the last mile home.   :D  That felt great.  I had my post-wo snack and then a good dinner.  I was pretty tired by 9 and was in bed by 9:30.  And I slept great!  I'm still tired this morning, but I've had a lot of bad sleep lately, so it will take me awhile to get adjusted.  So all in all, a pretty great day yesterday.  Thanks for helping me through a bad spot!

Archived