Ability to view all forum posts by the Day # that poster was at when they posted

luckylindy

It would be so helpful if I could simply navigate to all the posts that referenced issues, successes, etc that others were having within a day of the day I'm currently on rather than trying to sift (or deal with the miserable search engine) to hunt and peck to find them through so many posts. 

Example - I'm on Day 19.  I'd love to see all the posts from the past of others who hit Day 18, 19 or 20 to see if they experienced the same things I did, how they got through it, "am I normal", etc.

Ideal Solution - WHen someone posts/comments to the forum, have them also enter "what day are you on" and then allow a secondary left navigation structure to "filter by Day #" that would exist in addition to the topical structure that you already have.

It'd be a nice compliment to the Whole 30 Emails you all send us which are so very helpful to keep me motivated and giving me tips, etc.

Ok, off my user experience soap box.  :)

There are past support threads you could reference, or you could join a support thread with people who started around the same time as you.

There's also the timeline you could reference for what people "normally" experience:

http://www.whole9life.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/

I find google a better search - add "whole 30" to your search terms and you'll likely get a lot of forum posts come up

• 5 months later...

I would like to stay in touch with the people who started their W30 the same day I did.  Is there a way to do that?  For example, should we tag our posts April 7 or something similar?  I have joined threads begun by others but hard to keep up with everyone that way and the thread becomes very long.

I would like to stay in touch with the people who started their W30 the same day I did.  Is there a way to do that?  For example, should we tag our posts April 7 or something similar?  I have joined threads begun by others but hard to keep up with everyone that way and the thread becomes very long.

At the very top of a thread there is a button that says follow this topic. Then when you come to the forum you can click "view new content" in the top right and there is a filter bar on the left hand side of that view that lets you choose "only items I follow". I actually use the "only items I have participated in" filter when I first visit the forum so I can follow up with threads I've posted in that have new content first. Hope that helps.

Archived