Here we go! Day 1 started today... (Oct. 14)

epicwoo

I must say, I am pretty excited (frexcited?) to get the ball rolling. It is, however, a pretty big ball, so it's gonna take a lot of work...

My eating habits have been getting worse and worse to the point that last week was finally enough. Almost everything that I was eating was processed. For the past few months, each new day has been the heaviest day of my life. Drawing close to the 250# mark was the deciding factor, albeit a slow one, in deciding to put an end to eating junk.

It's already apparent that the next 29 days will not be easy, but worth it. That's really all I have for now. Ready to feel better and never ever eat from a drive-thru again. The crock pot brisket with carrots and cabbage that was simmering this morning reminded me exactly how delicious real food is!

Let's freakin' do this!

i just finished my Whole30 yesterday and if I can do it, as Queen of Processed Foods, you can, too!

You're right, meal planning is key (love the crockpot) and keep in mind, it really, really does get easier. Not easy, but easier. 

Good luck!

Karyn

I just started on Oct 14 as well!  So far so good - no experiencing any of the negative symptoms so far - except CRAVING sugar in my coffee!  But, I can see how easily it can be to mess up without PLANNING!  Hope it all goes well for you and that you are moving towards health!  

Archived