Cancelled hiking trip becomes Whole30 Jackpot!

Carol

I went to the website for Pure Indian Foods, interested in trying their Whole30-approved ghee.. They have a store list...there is one store in my state that sells their ghee -- Earthward Natural Foods in Amherst, NH.

My plans for an after-work hike were cancelled due to the brutal line of storms moving across the northeast, so I elected for a visit to the store to buy some ghee. I didn't want to leave! I left with a bag full of organic goodies, including the ghee, unrefined virgin coconut oil, raw coconut butter, sea snax, baby spinach, peaches, avocado, pecans (hiker chow), dried mango slices (more hiker chow),..and even some no-grain cat food as a treat for the kitty cat.

I mention this largely to say...when you're out and about, don't discount the smaller independent stores...there are some great finds out there!

Grocery shopping is both a necessity and my guilty pleasure (due to the $, not the food). I love finding a cache of Paleo treats or unique spices at a small local store! Sea Snax have been one of my favorite munchies when I want to join my coworkers in snacking at work, but don't want the crackers/cookies available there.

Archived