WHOLE 100 starting tomorrow, Oct. 18th!!

littlekirbo

Good luck chaps, I gave it some thought and I believe it would be better for me to start following the plan I intend for the rest ofmy days. I hope to do a W30 each year. I wish you luck, i will check in. Doing a W100 can only be a good thing. I am eating well otherwise, some of the good habits stuck :o

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck chaps, I gave it some thought and I believe it would be better for me to start following the plan I intend for the rest ofmy days. I hope to do a W30 each year. I wish you luck, i will check in. Doing a W100 can only be a good thing. I am eating well otherwise, some of the good habits stuck :o

That's great! Yes, continue to check in! You are still apart of the team!!

Fracsois

Yes i agree your still part of the team!! Hope you will checkmin from time to time & send us quotes or motivational speeches to keep us going!!

How is everyone in the group doing with w100??

Gin

Still going for it!!post-34897-0-47711900-1384486950_thumb.j One day I WILL fit back into this dress! Ha, it definitely did not zip all the way in the back!

Hey everybody... good to see that everyone is still here, with a restart or not. At least you are back on the bandwagon ;) I agree with the whole thought of being able to grasp a W30, one at a time is easier than thinking "I have ONE HUNDRED days of this"... I think I will do the same. I'm on day 24 (a.k.a. day 14)... and going strong. I had my first food dream last night and thought I inhaled a banana icecream with cherries mixed in from Haagan Das (I've never even been there or would I have gotten banana icecream). I also thought in my dream that it didn't even taste good and wasn't work it, but "oh well" and kept eating... I woke up this morning thinking I literally had to start over. haha. Funny thing. :)

Happy Friday! :D

Little Kirbo Yes, you will fit back into that dress!! I think its a great goal!!

Trez, i know i have had dreams like that too and woke up feel guilty even though it was just a dream. Mine was also about ice cream :)

Its been a crazy day....im a paramedic and we have been running 911 calls all day. Our meals have been ay crazy times.....Its the only time i allow myself to snack between meals is at work out of necessity....usually nuts, dates, homemade beef jerky. We are finally getting dinner & lunch was over 7 hours ago. Can be a challenge but on day 26 & determined to make it work!!

Everybody keep up the good work!!!

Gin

LK I bet you'll be back in that dress in no time! You all sound like you're going great. 

Trez, don't you love those food dreams? You get to eat that delicious but rubbish food without actually eating it. Plus the utter relief when you wake up and realise it was just a dream! Yay!  :D

Good on you Gin for sticking to it even though it sounds like it's been tough! You're almost through 1 W30, so quite an achievement in itself, high 5!

I'm on day 5, would have been around 29 or so I think except for the restart. Still waiting on some positive changes but I feel like the gears are starting to shift. Hoping over the next couple of weeks I'll get some results to motivate me! It's really hard to stay on track without results.

Has anyone got tiger blood/better sleep etc etc yet?

I haven't gotten tiger blood yet :( tear... and I'm tired. Blah. Today is Day 27 for me, though actually 17, if you want to count me having to "start over"... I haven't had any "cravings" per say, no agonizing, torturing feeling like you NEED to eat this (insert badness here)...!!! ITS OKAY, SCREW IT - EATTTTTT! But, I keep thinking of different foods that I "can't wait to have after W30 or W___"... "I'm going to stuff my face with cake... lol. Probably doesn't help that I watch reruns of Cake Boss every night.

How's everyone else feeling?

I haven't gotten tiger blood yet :( tear... and I'm tired. Blah. Today is Day 27 for me, though actually 17, if you want to count me having to "start over"... I haven't had any "cravings" per say, no agonizing, torturing feeling like you NEED to eat this (insert badness here)...!!! ITS OKAY, SCREW IT - EATTTTTT! But, I keep thinking of different foods that I "can't wait to have after W30 or W___"... "I'm going to stuff my face with cake... lol. Probably doesn't help that I watch reruns of Cake Boss every night.

How's everyone else feeling?

keep going trez

"Nothing is as simple as it seems at first. 

Or as hopeless as it seems in the middle. 

Or as finished as it seems in the end." 

- Anonymous

Haha yeah Trez I have the same problem. I always seem to look at food blogs/recipe sites etc after dinner which really doesn't help the snacking after dinner issue. Probably should stop that. Are you going to 100 days? I'm still feeling blah too, and haven't lost any weight... In fact things are exactly the same!! A bit frustrating because my first w30 gave me pretty good results by end... I guess the kitchen tea fail might have set me back... I'll keep going until Xmas and if still nothing I'll throw in the towel I think!

How's everyone going? Still no results for me, argh! Well, actually I guess me night time cravings have gone down a bit which is great, but I'm still really low on energy and still lugging around this extra weight. Not really sleeping any better although last night I slept really well so hopefully that's not just a one off!

I started on 18th October, then caved at a party around day 25 and stuffed my face with cheese and champagne. Started again the next day and now i'm on day 20. Actually feeling a bit better the past couple of days, have had a couple of nights of sleeping pretty well (relatively speaking) so starting to feel hopeful! I've got a whole week of eating events to get through this week…but I'm feeling more in control the past week or so so I'm optimistic! 

My lab group's christmas party is at a really great pizza place in sydney… they do pizza. The end. Actually the other options are buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto. I'm going to be the life of the party there! :P Might be "sick" that day and stay home!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi Chaps!

All on track still? Back from Tassie, here is a photo. Lots of fun it was! I hope to do the last stretch of your journey. Where are you guys up to? :D

Cheers

Francsois

Hey Francsois!

Thanks for checking in on us! It's been a while. No, I have not been on track!!! It's been a tough transitional time for me and I've gone back to really unhealthy habits.

I've decided to jump on board with a group starting tomorrow, January 6th. This time, my focus is to make it 30 days, and actually feel accomplished instead of aiming for 100 and giving up so easily.

What about you?!

Archived