I was feeling so horrible about myself as I looked over at the reflection in the window from the lamp shining on the other side of the room. I saw my belly hanging. Is that really me? UGH At first I went to bed. Could not sleep, was not even feeling tired, just wanted to hide. I got up and decided I would write. 

So I came upstairs and got on to the computer and typed in the address bar, fat, lazy and  hopelessly depressed. Up came this Whole 30 program.

This is synchronicity. So my main concerns are will I be able to become a success story, will I be able to focus on the information that is here for me to read. Sometimes sitting at the computer is not my favorite thing. I would much rather speak to someone, although I have to say that I feel so ashamed at how impossible it has been for me to change my life for the better, by myself. I have awoken so many mornings and gone to bed with the same intention. Then it is gone, I have totally lost sight of it and beyond that I have lost all of my grasp for the hope that somehow came for a moment and the will was not able to stand by it or next to it or below it.

Does any of this make sense to anyone else?

that resonates with me tiny. Best of luck on your journey. Try to find a thread with people on the same timeline for their journey as yours - I found that really helped when I started my first Whole30 on 9th September. On Day 40 now and loving it :)

Archived