Day 2 -- Milk supply decrease

I am on Day 2 of my first Whole 30.  My daughter is just over one year, but I am still pumping at work for her.  I'm not really concerned about running out of pumped milk because she can have cow's milk and I have lots in the freezer, but I just wonder why I am having such a decrease (about five ounces less for today than usual).  I feel like I am eating enough, and I am drinking plenty of water.  Plus, when I ate this much meat in the past, I had a jump in supply the next day. 

From what I've read, the dip usually happens later in the 30 days, if it all.  Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts about why my supply suddenly dipped (other than monthly cycle, which it's not time for).  Thanks.

Thanks for the support.  Like I said, I have a good stash (and have no problem giving cow's milk), but it is still disconcerting to see a supply dip since I nurse on weekends during the day.  I'm so glad to hear it came back for you, Elizabeth.  Fluffy, I brought a sweet potato to eat with my salad for lunch today and try that for a few days.  Thanks again!

Archived