Starting today - Oct 23 - Anyone else? :)

trezkholl0806

I did the same thing, Treasure.  I planned to start Monday and felt I had planned well until I started to pack my lunch for the day and realized I couldn't make it happen.  It took me til Wednesday to finally get it together.  So, here we are on day 3 with a horrible headache!  I had one yesterday, too.  My husband and our 18 yr old daughter started on Wednesday, as well.  Husband is in bed with a headache today.

How are you doing?

I did the same thing, Treasure.  I planned to start Monday and felt I had planned well until I started to pack my lunch for the day and realized I couldn't make it happen.  It took me til Wednesday to finally get it together.  So, here we are on day 3 with a horrible headache!  I had one yesterday, too.  My husband and our 18 yr old daughter started on Wednesday, as well.  Husband is in bed with a headache today.

How are you doing?

Ah yes! Same boat :) Yesterday I had the headache start in the afternoon and go all night... it wasn't bad enough to try to take something for it, more annoying.. felt like pressure, someone sitting on my head. Today I feel fine! Weird... It's weird how people have different reactions. I know for sure who will be meal planning/shopping/prepping this weekend like a beast though...  :lol:  ME! How are ya'll doing on it so far?

Seriously, food planning and prepping is such a time drain! I had such strong cravings for hot homemade cake all weekend...argh..but I stuck with it -I did go a bit overboard on some Thai curry flavored Cashews ...but other than that I've been good so far. THIS IS HARD! I'm such a chocoholic and now with candy all around me at work- TWIXes and Kitkat galore- for halloween...I'm going to go crazy resisting it! God help me!

• 4 weeks later...

YAY! Day 30! I did it! Apart from some slight aberrations here and there(like too many almonds & raisins, some very non compliant oily meats at a restaurant) I stuck to the plan! Phew! Not quite sure how to handle tomorrow. How did you'all do?

Archived