Introduction information for kids eating Paleo

Summer

Hi there,

I have a friend who has a child with pretty severe ADHD. I am slowly trying to suggest that maybe another way of eating for her would be better. I have so much information in my head and so much I could give her, but I don't want to overwhelm. FIRST my friend (the mom) needs to be educated, and I know where I can send her for that. Maybe that in itself is enough. But what about good articles on eating paleo for kids?

Robin, you had an AWESOME write-up recently, Good Food Kids. That was spectacular. Any other good information that gets right to the point, clear, easy to understand and follow for a mom first reading about this idea of changing their kids diet?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi -

Many thanks for this! I watched and passed it on to my friend.

If anyone else has information on their child having ADHD and then started paleo and then the effects, I would love to hear about it. Or if there are any other good reading material out there on food related ADHD, etc.., eating paleo for kids, whatever. This is all new to this mom (eating this way), so for her to actually change may not be on the radar just yet.

Thanks for thinking of me Kmh833!

Archived