Second time around - Whole30 - Begin Oct. 25th

Emposue

This is my first post - not really sure if I am doing it right - hope so.  Kinda dipped into the Halloween candy ahead of time - it was just there.  Not going to have anymore.  

Not sure how to get my photo straight - not transfering well.  Can anyone tell me how.  I imported it from my ipad.  

Hey fellow Whole30s!  I'm on day 8 of my program and feel absolutely wonderful!  Where else can you eat fully and completely - the right foods of course.  I can't believe I made it through the first week...and if I can do it ANYONE can do it.  It took me a year and a half to get my mind wrapped around changing my eating habits.  A friend of mine's sister did this program and she sent me the link.  That was 10 days ago. 

I hope you all have as good an experience with this as I am having.  I didn't really expect to feel so good.  I was actually dreading the start.  But now that I've committed, I'm all in.  And really glad I'm doing this.  My clothes feel different, I have more energy.  My mind is clearer....Stick with it fellow members!!!  Best to you.

Archived