Starting over from tomorrow morning

Loraine

I sold my home in Australia and moved back to the UK earlier this year, shipped the dog too!

I have finally bought a new home and am settling in.  My way of eating when to heck with all the stress of doing this alone.  BUT I am getting back on track.

I need to get a lot of weight off and start feeling better in myself once again.

Looking forward to breakfast of eggs and bacon (the good stuff), and Thai dhicken curry with veggies later.

I sold my home in Australia and moved back to the UK earlier this year, shipped the dog too!

I have finally bought a new home and am settling in. My way of eating when to heck with all the stress of doing this alone. BUT I am getting back on track.

I need to get a lot of weight off and start feeling better in myself once again.

Looking forward to breakfast of eggs and bacon (the good stuff), and Thai dhicken curry with veggies later.

Where did you move from, to? I'm in wa, lived in the uk for a couple of years too :)

Don't forget to add vegies to your breakfast - aim for 2-3 cups with every meal!

Hi Amberino,

I lived in Ferndale (south of Perth).  Lived in and around Perth for 28 years.  Returned to the UK as my son and his family came back here last year, so I thought I'd better move so that I could see more of my grandchildren.to star

Thanks for the reminder on veggies at all meals - I did add tomato this morning.  Now I have cleared the fridge ready to start  making my Thai curry.

I added cauliflower to my curry dish last night, plus all the veggies already in it.

Day Two

Breakfast - 2 home made sausages, 2 eggs 1 tomato fried in coconut oil.

Lunch will be roast chicken, tomato, baby zucchini

Dinner will be ground beef.  Have not yet decided which way to cook it.  Turned it into spagbol.  In addition to my normal recipe I raided the cool box in the fridge and chucked in some red peppers, a tomato looking a bit sad. a couple of mushrooms and many fresh herbs from my garden and windowsill.  Made zucchini zoodles and had a feast.  Made enough for 3 serves to go in the tiny UK freezer.

In addition to the meals above and I had a small pear mid morning and a slice of melon in the evening.

Archived