Another new Drink - Iced Vanilla Roobios Latte

I began to realize yesterday, that as I am battling the sugar demon, I may also be dealing with a small caffiene demon. The Mio drinks I would drink all day long were the 'energy' ones, laced with B12 and caffiene. So, now I've elminated the Mio and moved on to my iced vanilla coffee with coconut milk (the beans are naturally flavored with no sugars added). But I began to think about the caffiene content. Even though this is the one caffienated drink I have all day long, I still question it. Especially as I sit here today feeling that I have made my iced coffee ENTIRELY too small because I have already finised it.

Last night I brewed some Vanilla Roobios tea. I checked the bag (it's a loose leaf blend) and it's just teas, and a bit of vanilla essence, no sugars. Brewed that up, then poured it over a ton of ice and added coconut milk and stirred. While not as yummy as my morning iced coffee, I think it will turn into a favorite none the less. So, next week I will begin swapping out my coffee latte for a tea latte instead.

How is the coconut milk with the tea? I imagine you have to have a more robust tea to begin with, right? I've never tried the roobios and I've been thinking of switching permanently to tea. I didn't drink coffee for around a week, then drank it last week & most of this week. 3 out of 4 times I would get a pain in my stomach after drinking iced coffee with coconut milk.

Archived