Portion size vs. My size

It's day 6 and I've begun to wonder if I'm eating too much food. You see, I'm very tiny.

I'm all of 4'10.5" tall

I'm 43

Before I began I weighed about 105 lbs.

Now I know 105 sounds really light to a LOT of people, but I actually have curves. Yes, I fit in a size 2 but I'm very small boned.

My measurments are actully (from top to bottom) 34 - 27 - 36

Yup, I'm an hourglass (with a little more sand in the bottom). :D

So I know we are supposed to use the whole palm and fist thing, but I still feel like maybe I'm eating too much fat or something.

Maybe it's just me.

Should I be making any adjustments based on my size?

I think this is the reason for the "palm" and "fist" sizes. Your palm is much smaller than that 300lb linebacker next to you, right? Beyond that, I think hunger/satiety is a good guide. If you are satisfied and not hungry (and not stuffed) you are doing it right.

Like missmary said, are you hungry? Do you feel nourished after you eat, or stuffed? Those really are good indications. At day 6 you might be feeling some carb flu or still adjusting—I recommend giving it a bit more time. Listen to your body.

Hobbit, I think as long as you're following the meal-plan-map you'll be fine. :) Since you're still in the beginning portion of the 30 days, your body could naturally level-off and if you are in fact eating too much, then you'll start eating less. Or maybe that happens once your body gets more used to eating the healthy foods. (I feel like I'm talking in circles here). But have you ever seen this picture--big-boned-xray.png

Obese and normal people have the same bone structure--this picture shocked me when I first saw it a few months ago!!! You can see that the larger person has less lung capacity and that their internal orgains are all jumbled around. :(

Archived