W30 v1

bds613

I'm starting my first w30 tomorrow 7/21/2012. I considered waiting until the Aug 1 group started. I thought about it, and figured I could be almost 2wks in by then...so, why not go ahead and start now while I'm super motivated.

I've tried "low carb diets" in the past and never completed even two weeks (usually no more than 2 days.) I am determined to stay commited to this. I've learned a lot since then, thanks to Melissa and Dallas, and I am SOOOOO ready to have energy and feel better.

I will be going on my first w30 grocery shopping journey this afternoon and I'm super nervous about that. I've been trying to get a shopping list together for the past 2 wks. So, hopefully I am prepared.

Good for you! Jump right in! I did something similar where I was planning to start on Monday...but as I looked at my eating for that very Sunday I realized...hey...if I just keep it up...I've already started. :D You will do great!

I spent the days leading up to my W30 scouring my local grocery stores for inspiration, and items to fill my shelves. It's been fun, actually. I'm on day 13 today (whooohooo!) and feel like I am just now getting a feel for the things I must have around, and what makes my life easiest. Shopping will probably get quicker and easier for me as I go along.

Welcome, and have fun!

I think you can think of it pretty simply. I wouldn't get too overwhelmed w the groceries.That might just be me, but I make very simple meals rather than big recipes -- which means it's just about eating good real food. It's easy when you ask yourself whether it is real food or not... that eliminates most everything in the grocery store!

Archived