First Whole30!

mandeemus

Okay, I think I've been doing this forum thing wrong. I've started a new topic with each day. No more! Now I'll track all my food logs on this one. I think I've got the hang of this finally.

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 glass coconut milk, black coffee. LOTS of water

Held me over until lunch! I think I needed extra fat. The coconut milk helped.

Lunch: Leftover steak (palm size), 1 1/2 cups of carrots, 1/2 cup steamed broccoli, 1/2 cup steamed cauliflower (with lots of ghee), a small sweet potato with ghee, a few more swallows of coconut milk, a handful of almonds, a few strawberries.

So far, my energy throughout the day seems to be getting a little better. But it is still VERY hard for me to get out of bed in the mornings. I made my own magnesium spray that I spray on my skin before bed. I've also been staying away from the computer at nights. Maybe I'm just super tired? Or maybe this will also get better? I hope so. I've always had a really hard time getting out of bed. Even with 9 hours of sleep.

Thanks MrsK!

Yesterday:

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, 1 cup of ground beef cooked in ghee, 1/2 tomato, handful of almonds, black coffee

Lunch - 2 1/2 cups ground beef cooked in ghee, spinach, tomato, black olives.

Dinner wasn't so great :( I had 2 baked sweet potatoes with ghee. That was it :(

BUT I was still stuffed from my late® lunch and I was out trick or treating with my nieces and nephews. WHICH, btw, I didn't have any of the pizza, breadsticks, chips, dip, cupcakes, cookies, or donuts that were all around me last night! Not to mention all the candy! I just happily ate my sweet potatoes and got strange looks from everyone.

While everyone else was having their dessert, I had unsweetened applesauce with 1 tsp cinnamon mixed in. Didn't know if that's a good idea or not? Does that not help my unhealthy relationship with food? I just don't know. It seemed fine.

This morning for breakfast I had 2 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, 1 1/2 cup of carrots, 2 mini sweet peppers, 1 strawberry and black coffee.

Archived