Whole30 starting 8/1!

Jenjohn98

Hey everybody! I am so excited to start my official first Whole30. I have been trying to eat more whole foods and less junk and need to make the transition 100%. We get back from vacation the day before I will begin the whole30, so good timing!

A little about me, I am a mom of 3 wonderful kids, am just finishing up my master's degree in special education and love having my summer off!! I love to run and do adventure races, I just got done doing the Color Run on Sunday and it was very colorful :)

I would love a friend to chat with over these 30 days and keep each other motivated and excited for each new day. Let me know if you are interested!!

Jen

Hi Jen!

I'll also be starting on August 1st and am looking for a motivation buddy! I'm trying to talk my husband into joining me, but I think it's a bit too extreme for him :)

I've eaten mostly Primal since June, but will still need that bit of support when I'm craving a drink or something sweet.

I'm fairly active myself - I swim, run and lift weights. I used to live in San Francisco and I saw a friend's pictures from the Color Run on Facebook - it looked awesome!

Looking forward to starting and helping each other out!

Archived