I started yesterday!

kaylakala

Hi! I'm 40 years old and I started my journey with the Atkins diet many years ago. I've slowly evolved to primal diet. I've never given up dairy or sweeteners so this is going to be challenging.

My heaviest recorded weight was 289 and a size 26. Now I'm about 165 and in a size 12.

I'm still wanting to lose a bit more but what I really want is to feel better and have more energy.

Hi kaylaka

I started yesterday too but blew day 1! (Forgot and at Sushi with rice) so today is my new day 1. Having learnt my lesson I spent day at the markets, cleaning out fridge and cooking. Fingers crossed I have a food plan better in my head now.

I'm share your goals - more energy, less weight and hopefully solving a few niggling health issues. I have food allergies so am used to a restricted diet. I'm a little challenged by the fat consumption! And black tea is not my fave ... But small issues really.

Are you planning on doing 30 days or longer? I'm only going to make 24 days as I have a holiday booked (ages ago) which involves a tour of a wine region in New Zealand. But I will sign up again when I get back and try for full 30 days.

Hope day 2 is good for you

Cheers

Wow a wine tour in New Zealand how exciting! I"m going for the full 30. My biggest problem will be of course Thanksgiving and my Mother in Law but then again it always is with her.

I don't know how long I'll keep it up but I know i'm doing it again in January with my family. I think the kids won't be impressed but I will try

I am so impressed by the parents on this program - not just for getting kids on board (or even a bit on board!) but also how you fit in all the various cooking tasks. I only have to cook one meal for myself and its exhausting - then I remind myself of all the parents cooking two different dinners and stop grizzling!

Archived