Planning to start Nov 11...still reading up!

luvrdeo

I have celiac and colitis, so I think I need to give this a shot and see if it gives me ANY relief with my tummy issues!  I'm still reading up on everything, and looking at recipes, trying to figure out how much of what to eat at each meal (based off the meal planning template).  I live alone, and have a busy life, so meal prep is something I am all too familiar with - it's a Sunday afternoon ritual.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello, I am hoping this does amazing things for my gut!  Biggest challenge for me will be 1) I'm a coffee and creamer addict; and 2) I do have a sweet tooth!  I've given up sugar for a month at a time though, so I know this is all mind over matter.  :D

Day 1 in the works.  Tried my coffee with creamer (dates, coconut milk) and that was a total fail.  Tomorrow I shall try something new!  Had my breakfast of sausage/egg muffins with some broccoli...not used to eating breakfast so early, but figured I better!  I am now feeling foggy...I supposed this is normal.  I did overdo it all weekend eating every last ounce of cheese and sugar in the house so that I had ZERO temptations for my 30 days!!  It will get better...that is what I tell myself :lol:

I was famished when I got home last night, definitely didn't eat enough during lunch...so I went to town on what was left of my almonds!  Oh well, there are worse things I could have eaten!  Day 2 here I come...found a good recipe for my coffee so I am happy!!

I have to update already...today is the first day in I don't know how long that I haven't already had to run to the bathroom 20 times with a stomach ache.  Mornings are always the hardest for me, as are evenings...I've yet to have any issues since yesterday morning.  Unreal!

Archived