Help! Stomach pain?

Today is the end of day 15 for me - I am adding days to my W30 due to accidentally eating some non-compliant items 5 days ago...

Anyway, I finished dinner and was still kind of hungry so I made some plantains. Shortly after my stomach started feeling really uneasy. I haven't went to the bathroom since yesterday. Now I feel gassy and nauseous and I have no idea what it is. Here's my dinner:

Small bowl of Chocolate Chili, 1 section (1/8) of a roasted acorn squash, small side salad (baby spinach, cherry tomato, raw sliced bell pepper, raw jicama and homemade Caesar dressing (Well Fed).

Any suggestions!? I'm really not feeling good... Normally when feeling like this I would take Tums or Pepto Bismol. I haven't taken anything yet because those look to have iffy ingredients.

Edit: this morning I woke up with a headache... I don't know what's going on!

Apple cider vinegar can be great for treating gastro ailments. It kills some nasty bacteria and can settle your stomach. I use Bragg's raw organic unpasteurized unfiltered, two tablespoons in a thermos of hot water.  Drink this when you are getting a sore throat or a cold, too, and it will help your body fight off the nasties.

I drink it some days even when I'm not sick, just to keep the gut happy.

Apple cider vinegar can be great for treating gastro ailments. It kills some nasty bacteria and can settle your stomach. I use Bragg's raw organic unpasteurized unfiltered, two tablespoons in a thermos of hot water.  Drink this when you are getting a sore throat or a cold, too, and it will help your body fight off the nasties.

I drink it some days even when I'm not sick, just to keep the gut happy.

Thanks for the reply! I actually have some of that - wanted to drink it daily, but haven't gotten into the routine. I will drink some today to get rid of the nasties. :)

Archived