Day 8 ... seems to good to be true

Mere

Hello out there.... I am at day 8 and overall this has gone pretty smoothly thank goodness because my will can be pretty weak  :) I have been pretty much off sugar and flour for awhile prior to this but kept dabbling with it in my diet. Well the transition to the more "strict" ( I don't like that word because I actually do not feel deprived)   was the key so far to getting back off that stuff.  My cravings have really subsided, I can feel that little sugar demon lurking in there but it is like a big scary monster just get made into a little bug.  

My biggest challenge will be sticking with the prep. I have to say I am in love with :wub: Well Fed 1 and 2 .

Without those two amazing cook books I would be struggling.   I still  cannot believe I have had no dairy either!  I travel a lot for work but for the moment I have a break for about 6-8 weeks. That has made this challenge much more doable, basically to be able to take the time to prep. I am hoping by the time I get on the road again I will be able to easily adapt .

Anyway I feel like shouting to the world WAKE UP and get off all that junk that is making you live a vicious cycle controlled by food! 

Mere 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there so sorry I missed your post earlier this month but wanted to say hope all is still going well! I am almost done and it has truly changed my life....  Hope yours is still going strong!  :)

Archived