Tired/Lightheaded/Fatigue

Piscfish

Today is my Day 4 and I don't know what I have is normal.

Within 30 mins of meal, I have this lightlighted, tired feeling...and soreness (I wanna say muscle), even heart racing a little.  Is this just a typical reaction to start the program.

I didn't eat enough this morning because I was running around, but I did manage to eat something.

M1: organic apple, left over soup (califlower, broccolli, carrots, asparagas, onion, mushroom, coconut oil), 9 macadamia nuts

M2: 6 oz wild caught canned alaskan salmon, baby kale, baby spinach, baby chard, green lettuce, red onion, half avocado, homemade creamy italian dressing (the clothes make the girl recipe), raspberry, blackberry, bragg's apple cider vinager with 8 oz of water (hot).

Being lightheaded and having your heart race is not normal during a Whole30.  You should feel pleasantly satisfied for 4-5 hours after each meal.

Do you have a copy of the meal template?  Each of your meals should follow this template: http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

Your meal 1 did not have any protein (nuts are considered a fat on a Whole30).  Also you want to be sure to have at least 1-2 cups of vegetables per meal.  Lunch looked ok, but as you said, breakfast was light.

Also, are you staying sufficiently hydrated?  Aim for drinking water, in the amount of at least half your body weight, daily.

Try adding starchy vegetables to at least one of your daily meals.

I get a weird feeling about 45 minutes after breakfast, usually when I am nearly at work... It's sort of like I feel super hungry or punched in the stomach. Then settling in at work distracts me and I am usually not hungry till lunch. I have figured it is something to do with my digesting, and probably related a bit to detoxing in that I notice it more in the early days of whole30s and it is not work related as it happens on weekends also

Archived