First Whole30...starting today!

Good for you! I was the same way...was on and off paleo for a while, but cheating a lot. I am already seeing major changes in my body shape, energy, skin, and mood, and I'm only on Day 7! You should keep a log in the "Your Whole30 Log" section. It has helped keep me accountable. Good luck!

Hope you're doing well today Jennifer! I was planning to wait until August 1st but then yesterday decided I might as well start Monday, today......why not get 9 more days in, you know? It can only benefit my health! Planning to go today through at least September 7th. Hope you are having a good second day and get just what you want/need out of this Whole 30!

Good for you! I was the same way...was on and off paleo for a while, but cheating a lot. I am already seeing major changes in my body shape, energy, skin, and mood, and I'm only on Day 7! You should keep a log in the "Your Whole30 Log" section. It has helped keep me accountable. Good luck!

Hi,

Where do I find the "Your Whole30 Log" section? I've clicked around on this site but can't find it. It's probably staring me in the face!

Thanks

Jennifer -

I just started my Whole 30 last Monday, so I guess that makes today day 9! Like you, I had been eating mostly paleo for the last couple of months. I say mostly because I was still having a couple of drinks most days of the week, and allowed myself a cheat day (or weekend) every three week or so.

My first week went very well. No cheats! And other than having a strong desire to have a drink over the weekend, I haven't had any other cravings.

--eric

Archived