Mashed Cauliflower: SWYPO?

sheisaclerk

I don't feel like it is, even if it does replace mashed potatoes for you.  Here's my opinion of why:  it's cauliflower. It's a veggie, it's great for you, and we really don't limit the amount of veggies you can eat in one meal. We're not gonna look at you and say, "you should really be careful with your cauli consumption."  Other SWYPO foods are different. Most contain a variety of ingredients like fruit and nuts that we ask you to watch your consumption of already. 

Just curious about this SWYPO. I discovered homemade kale chips (far less expensive and tastier than bought kale chips). If I cook up an entire pre cut bag (purchased from Trader Joes) massage olive oil in, and lightly sprinkle fresh ground garlic salt, I could eat eat the entire cooked contents. I have limited myself to half the contents because I feel like I am cheating and don't want to create a bad habit; it satisfies the crunchy/crispy, oily and salty craving I occassionally have. I am only eating them with a meal, but I eat them like I would McDonalds french fries!

Archived