Finito

UmeshB

Hello everyone,

I hail from India and here grain,lentils and rice form our staple diet. So when I first read that I had to give up my basic food sounded pretty insane to me, but since I had read the book I had some confidence in what the writers were saying. I took the plunge and my 30days were up yesterday and I must say that I am a little skeptical as to how long I can carry on with this diet but all I can say is it was great.

I have lost 13 pounds, I no longer wake up tired, energy levels are stable throughout the day,I do not crave junk food, I do not feel hungry between meals and my mood is much better now.

I do not know if this is psychological or the diet actually works, all I can say is in the month I have followed the Whol9 it has greatly benefited me and I do not plan on going back to my old ways, well not anytime soon.

Thank you everyone for the support and the mods for the instant help and replies.

Cheers guys.

I don't know about reintroduction. Do you think I should do that?

I would recommend reintro only if: (1) you plan to have any of the eliminated foods in the future, or (2) you're curious to learn how eating any of the eliminated foods makes you feel. 

Archived