day 1 today

SYSCO

Greetings,  today was day 1 for me.  I thought about waiting but when I looked at my calendar and tried to find 30 days without challenging events I would be well into the next year or maybe never.   My greatest hope is to move past my sugar cravings and gain more energy.

Great attitude!  Get started, otherwise things around changing your eating and lifestyle can get pushed back forever!  I am starting sometime between the 26th and the 6th.  I am hoping to get into things on Boxing day, so I can feel energetic and healthy by the time I am back at work in the new year.  The 6th will be my starting date if I don't manage to start before then.

Good luck on our journey, SYSCO.  For the next 30 days you will discover your inter-strength and at times it will be pushed.  I found that the first 2 weeks were the hardest for me.  But, if you can push through it and slash the "demons" that are tempting you, YOU just conquered the toughest battle. 

Stay the course and you will do just fine.  There is a lot of support on this forum, and I am so thankful to have found this program and all the supportive members.  

Cheers to better  health!!

Awesome! I think it's best to face challenges early on, it only makes you stronger and less willing to break your commitment yourself! I was inspired to start my second Whole 30 yesterday, on Christmas Eve! Officially I start Jan 1st, but I just couldn't wait!

You'll find you feel a lot more stable eating this way.

Best Wishes!

Archived