jennor

Chris - you are right. When I get home tonight I'll boil a bunch of eggs. I need to browse my cook books and the web today to get some new ideas for vegetables too. I fead food boredom is setting in. Enough complaining - time to take action!

BUT at least I have bacon in my fridge now! B) I bet I can figure something out with that. (My husband bought it, so I'll re-read the label before cooking it. I told him "no sugar. or dextran. or weird stuff!", but I need to read for myself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jennor - I understand food boredom!!  Are there any meals that you could eat everyday or any meals that you are willing to eat when you don't want to anything else?  I discovered 2 meals and that helps me - even when I am bored with meals.  Or bored with eating.  So I keep a batch  in the fridge. My one go-to-meal for snacks and lunch is chicken thigh, carrots, olives, and maybe avo.

Happy Day 7!! 

Almcc - hmm, meals I would eat every day... I do eat eggs every day for breakfast and sometimes lunch too. For lunch I like them fried and with bacon and avocado. I agree that chicken thighs are good. I'll make that this weekend! :)

Day 7

2014 01 02

Sleep: 7-ish hours. I was tired today. It was my first day back at work and when I got home I was just exhausted.

Food:

Breakfast: Chai tea w/ coconut milk, 3 eggs, sauteed veggies, black coffee

Lunch: Pork chops, broccoli, baked onion, sallad

Snack: An egg

Dinner: lemon baked salmon, baked sweetpotato, sauteed veggies, sallad. 2 oranges

Snack: dried fruit and nuts

Exercise: just 2 km to maintain my streak.

Today was a pretty good day, but now I am super tired. Time to go to bed!

I'll start this now as I have a moment to think, and then update it as I go about my day.

Day 8

2014 01 03

Sleep: Not enough. 7 hours but interrupted by one cuddly child and one cramping calf. Tired today, but ok with caffeine omboard.

Food:

Breakfast: Chait tea w/ almond milk Frittata w/ eggs, bacon, aubergine, onion, apple and fresh thyme. Delicious and portable- I think I have found my go-to breakfast to bring into work! Black coffee x 2

Lunch: Beef (huge serving) w/ roasted jerusalem artichokes, red beets and sallad.

Dinner: lamb roastbeef, sp, cabbage, sallad w/ avocado, plenty of lime-chili mayo. Berries and a few walnuts. Chai tea w/ almond milk

Snack: de-caf w/ almond milk. 2fried eggs with a sauteed apple. Orange. (And a handfull nuts.)

Exercise: 14.5 km (9 mi) on muddy trails. True to form I got lost and ended up going slightly longer than planned. The run felt great and was at a good pace, despite being on trails. My legs felt back to normal!

So grateful that today is Friday! I need more sleep. I will make that a priority this weekend. I have been staying up too late and I look forward to feeling rested again. Other than that I am feeling good. Today's chsllenge is to sit out the nuts and dried fruit and eat something else before bed.

Again, to be uppdaterad during my day:

Day 9

2014 01 04

Sleep: 8 hours. I feel good!

Food:

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs over zucchini, onion, apple and bacon. Chai tea w/ almond milk. Coffee w/ almond milk.

Lunch: Lemon-baked salmon, red cabbage, 1/2 sp, after that a few pieces dried mango, small latte w/ almond milk.

Three strawberries, a few spoonfuls of coconut butter.

Dinner: A hash made with lamb roast, sp, bacon, veggies, plus 2 fried eggs. 2 oranges right after. (The rest of the family were having brownies fresh from the oven. :( )

Snack: Some nuts and dried fruit, an apple w/ coconut butter, de-caf w/ coconut milk.

I need to make more almond milk. It is more neutral in flavour than coconut milk, and I like to shift between the two for more variation. Not sure what to do with the almond pulp, though. I used to use it in bakning, but since bakning is off limits now it just accumulates in my fridge. I might try freezing it for later?

My oldest daughter wanted to bake something today. It is something we both enjoy, and a nice way of spending time together. Sometimes I make sure we bake something I can eat too (paleofied stuff) but today I figured she could make her favorite chocolate cake, since I wouldn't be eating it anyway. The kitchen smells wonderful, and I try not to go out there. When I smell the cake I mourn chocolate in my life. Also, I made coconut butter. That stuff is good. I ate a few spoonfuls, I'll admit.

Exercise: 13 km (8.1 mi) with the family. It is a beautiful, sunny day today and we ran along the sea with the kids in the double stroller. My legs were fresh, so I did most of the pushing. I even had a few really fast kilometers in me today, stroller and all!

Today the email in the Whole 30 Daily is about vacation. Funny, because we'll be heading to the Canarie Islands right after my whole30 is done. We go every year to Playitas resort, which is a sports resort with all the luxuries like pools, beach and stuff. But there is also running trails, an olympic swimmingpool, road biking, mountain biking, tennis, spinning, yoga, pilates, step-up, cross fit and many more classes every day, plus a huge gym.

We stay motivated to train through the winter and fall, knowing that we will get the most out of our trip if we are in good shape already when we get there. The kids love it too. There is a Kid's club for the 5 year old, kids pools and a water slide. They also love the beach and playing outdoors without full winter gear.

The food will be pretty easy there. There is a huge buffet for breakfast and dinner. There are a lot of professional athletes there, so the food is clean, tons of veggies, good meat and fish. For lunch we usually walk across the beach to a small fishing village and eat their catch of the day, or we cook on our appartment kitchen. So I'll have no problem being compliant.

A few times per week we like to load the kids up in the running stroller and head into a nearby village about 6 kilometers away. In that village there is a small ice cream shop with homemade "helado" that is just amazing. I am sure it must be the best ice cream in the world. I remember that ice cream all year, and every time I turn down regular ice cream I think "It is easy to say no to this, because I know that it is nowhere near as good as at the shop in Gran Tarajal." So yeah, I will probably off road with some ice cream during my vacation. Other than that I plan on remaining pretty much Whole30.

Just so you know, we are not milionairs or anything. ;) I assure you we are NOT. It is not a particularly glamourous resort, it is just targeted for people why love sports. We don't go anywhere for summer vacation. We save up money and vacation days for a winter get away since we prefer to leave Sweden in the winter instead.

jennor - your vacation sounds absolutely amazing. will you message me with info on the resort. Someday we will have time to take a vacation and that is exactly what we would like to do. Do they allow over-50's there? Lol

I have cleaned the house out of larabars and the nut packets are gone - so I think this will be a nut free day.

I think I need to make some almond milk. I'm concerned my upset tummy is form all the coconut milk. What recipe do you use.

Happy day 9!!

I need to make more almond milk. It is more neutral in flavour than coconut milk, and I like to shift between the two for more variation. Not sure what to do with the almond pulp, though. I used to use it in bakning, but since bakning is off limits now it just accumulates in my fridge. I might try freezing it for later?

Hi Jennor!

Almond pulp (and the same is true for coconut pulp, if you make your own milk), is perfect, yes, for baking. However...you can bake more than just 'goodies' that are off limits! After I've made the milk, I dry the pulp out in either the cooker or the dehydrator and then grind it up (so yes, it gets ground up twice, once when making milk, once after you've dried it out). Then pop it into a container for the freezer. 

So here are some of the things that I have done:

When you are baking, say, FISH...you can use the almond meal/flour to coat it. Just season it up and dredge the fish in it. 

Also, you can use it to thicken soups. 

Or, I used it to make crustless quiche--I didn't make a crust with it (though certainly when not mid W30 you can), but I sprinkled it across the top of a frittata and baked it. It gave a nice nutty crunch to the dish. 

OR...you can mix a couple tablespoons up with coconut oil and toast the mix, then sprinkle across courgette noodles for a crumble type topping and texture balance (soft meets a bit of crunch). 

Happy Day 9! I'm at Day 4 and feeling quite good.  :)

Ashley - it is at www.playitas.info and yes, there are people of all ages! It is very mixed, the common denominator being that it is people who prefer a healthy, active vacation.
For the almond milk I put about 100g (just over 3oz) almonds on a bowl with cold water for at least 12 hours. After that, drain and rinse the almonds with fresh water. Put the almonds in the blender with 2 cups cold water, a pinch of sea salt and 1-2 dates. I also add a vanilla bean. Then blend away until thick, white and creamy! Transfer to a nut bag or muslin cloth and squeeze out the milk. Store refrigerated for up to 5 days. Lara bars are dangerous. I was picking at one yesterday and ended up eating half without even noticing.

Crazy Cow - thank you, great ideas! I followed your instructions today and now I have about a cup of almond meal in my freezer! :)

Day 10
2014 01 05

Sleep: Not quite 7 hours, unfortunately. I had to get up early to get my run in.

Food:
Breakfast: Frittata
Post run: 1/2 sp, 2 fried eggs, chai tea w/ coconut milk
Lunch: sp hash w/ bacon, sauteed cabbage, 3 eggs
Mini meal: some sp w/ bolognese sauce, 1/2 apple, small de-caf w/ almond milk.
Dinner: carnitas, brussel sprouts, 1/2 big sp, sallad w/ avocado and mayo. Orange.
Snack: de-caf w/ almond milk, 3 oranges. :0

Exercise: 24.1 km (15 mi) run. It was nice to go longer again. My last long run was at my last marathon in October, so it's been a while. I was tired by the end, but comfortably so. It is always nice to have some time to think, too.

Cooking, cooking, cooking today. Still need to make mayo and broil salmon.

Yay day 10!! I didn't even realize it was day 10. Yay!

Thanks for the info on the resort and the almond milk. I need to get a nut bag or muslin.

Your run sounds great. Can you tell a difference in your runs or recovery?

Happy Eating!

Ashley - DIfference in my runs or recovery, nah, not sure. The first week sucked and I was really slow and tired. I was de-toxing a bit from the sugar, I think. Now I am back to my usual paces, pretty much. But I also ate *pretty much* this way before Christmas, and ran at the same paces, so I am not going from totally sugar-driven to fat-driven exercise. I did notice that I felt better when I gradually shifted my diet from SED to Whole30-like, and I still feel better. But I also noticed that while training this way may be optimal, racing this way is not. On my last marathon I brought only dates and a packet of salt. I felt like death after the first half. Luckily they were handing out sports beans and I grabbed a few packs of those to take me the last half of the way. I plan to keep eating this way during training, and then bring out the sportsgels when I race. For high octance performance racing, sugar is my friend. For every day use, not so much. :)

Day 11

2014 01 06

Sleep: 8 lovely hours! I almost woke up before my alarm. Yeees! B)

Food:

Breakfast: Frittata, a few nuts, black coffee

Snack: Handful of nuts and toasted coconut

Lunch: Beef stew, roasted root vegetables, sallad, persimon fruit, olive oil + balsamic for dressing

Snack: clementine orange, handful nuts and dried cranberries

Dinner: 1/2 big sp, bolognese sauce, sallad, orange, handful almonds and dried cranberries. De-caf w/ coconut milk.

Snacky snack snack McSnack. That was me today. I don't know if everyone can stick to three meals per day, and if I just need to suffer through. Or if it is the breastfeeding making it almost impossible to refrain from snacks?

Exercise: 7.7 km run to work. Kind of stiff, but at a nice recovery pace. Gym (upper body) 20 min. Shortsen possible way home: 1 km run home for a total of 8.7 km (5.4 mi) for the day.

Ashley - Thank you! I just wrote in your log that I almost can't believe it is already day 12.

So, here we go again... :) To be updated during the day:

Day12:

2014 01 07

Sleep: Hmm.. I went to bed at a good hour but both kids were just crazy during the night. I think our older girl was in our bedroon 3 times during the night, wanting water, bathroom, lights on etc. And the little one woke up at least twice too. My face felt twice it's normal size when I got up this morning. I don't feel too tired though. Maybe I have ...wait for it... tiger blood??? ;)

Food:

Breakfast: Frittata w/ onions, bacon, apple and aubergine

Lunch: Baked cod, red beets and parsnip, greens, almonds, 1 svg of mixed fruits

Post run: Orange

Dinner: Grilled salmon, 1/2 big sp, greens w/ tomato and avocado, mayo.

Exercise: 6.9 km (4.3 mi) easy recovery run, 30 min yoga

Today I will challenge myself to stick to the 1-2 servings of fruit and no nuts (as evening snack). I have been cutting myself some slack with this, saying it is ok because of the breast feeding, but I think in reality it's been because I miss chocolate and think I should be allowed a little something something. Yup, that mindset.

Since I have been grain- and dairy free pretty much since the summer I find it pretty easy to pass up on most SAD-foods such as bread, baked goods, ice cream etc. Yesterday the rest of the family were having ice cream after dinner and as I scooped it for the kids I though to myself for a moment that I would give my left arm to just jump into that container face first. Then I though - "but would I give my colon for this ice cream?" since that is acctually my reality. And no, I don't. I have read up on the effects that would have on my ...um... system and I want to try to avoid that. And that is why I think it is pretty easy to avoid a lot of "foods" I used to eat before.

The one thing that ia really difficult is chocolate. I still think of chocolate every single day. I still feel like my quality of life is a tiny bit lower without chocolate in my life. I wonder for how long that will last? Will I ever be chocolate-neutral? Or is it one of those foods that I will have to more or less swear off forever to be free from?

Edited to add: about the chocolate, I think part of it's significance is because it is the one off-roading thing I have been allowing myself. At work we often have cookies or other catered goodies in meetings and I can never eat any of that. However, sometimes there is really fancy (milkfree) dark chocolate and then I can finally eat something too. So I am still checking for chocolate whenever I enter a meeting. Same thing at home, my family munches away on ice cream or whatever, but my treat was relaxing with a few pieces of dark chocolate after putting the kids to bed and cleaning up the kitchen. I might be mourning the loss of that a little.

jennor - my off roading treats are potatoes and chocolate. If I could eat like this for the rest of my life with the addition of chocolate and potatoes I would be thrilled. At least in the past, potatoes and chocolate have lead to other things. I'm hoping to conquer that in the future!!

Here's to day 13!

Ashley, I agree, it is easy to turn an off-roading event into a full 14-day safari into the wilderness. It is a slippery slope. I think I am just plain scared shitless (no pun intended) of the coltis, and I feel like I finally see a glimmer of hope that maybe one day I can have years and years of remission and maybe, maybe even taper off the medications. That is my main, strong motivatior. Every craving for a Danish or a sour dough sandwich is measured against that, and so far I have been able to pretty much stick with compliant foods in between Whole30s. Being away with work at conferences and such has proven the most difficult for me. All those arranged dinners with limited possibilities to control the location and the menu led to a week long safari off-road for me in Barcelona (Capital of white bread!) and then another one in Atlanta (where everything was breaded!). One of the most difficult days this whole30 will be day 29, when I have a catered all day- and evening work event. Last year lunch was tapas-style, but all on bread or containg dairy. I think I'll just bring a big slice of frittata and nuts/fruit to get me through. Dinner I have ordered gluten and milk free, but I'll probably end up with potatoes or rice or something. At least I should be able to eat the protein from my plate...

Day 13

2014 01 08

Sleep: 7-ish hours. I slept well, but I need to go to bed a little earlier if I am ever going to wake up before my alarm. It is just that the 1.5 hours after the kids have gone to bed and before I go to bed is my time, and they are precious. Well, so is sleep. I just ned to find a balance. I don't feel tired today, though.

Food:

Breakfast: Frittata w/ veggies. Black coffee.

Snack: I svg of fruit.

Lunch: Maroccan tagine stew, harissa, spicy baked cauliflower, vegetables. Huge meal, and I am so full right now...

Snack: 2 svgs fruit

Dinner: Ground beef w/ aubergine, sauteed cabbage, 1/2 big sp, sallad, guacamole, mayo.

Snack: Dried berries, walnuts. De-caf w/ almond milk

Nut and fruit fail yesterday. I had pineapple after diner and a small bowl of dried berries and nuts. :mellow: I was rummaging around the kitchen after cleaning up just looking for something-something. Well, today is a new day. And all in all I am very happy with how this whole30 is turning out. I am eating a ton of veggies and delicous proteins, not cutting any corners or cheating by weighing myself or eating anything I am not sure is compliant. I even own a compliant 100% chocolate bar that I have decided not to touch, and I am sticking to it. Yeees!

Exercise: 7.4 km (4.6 mi) transport run as part of my commute to work. The first km my legs where fresh, after that .. not so much. Updated to add: 5.8 km (3.6 mi) to pick up at daycare, for a total of 8.2 easy miles. Only 2.5 weeks until our training camp/vacation!!!

Jennor- you have the right mindset. This is about your health. It is a slow journey for me. I am hopeful that with practice I will break all my old food habits.

Do fruit and nuts affect your digestion? I am trying to figure that out for myself. I sometimes have a strong reaction to food - but it is not consistent.

Here's to a great nights sleep and waking u before the alarm!!

Ashley - I think I just had a very loud warning call. I know that I will most likely have flares while still taking care of myself, and I think I need to remember to not get discouraged and give up and go on a total candy bender when that happens. But I have definately laid down some habits over the past 6 months, and I think making something a habit makes it easier to stick with it. Like your whole100, for example!

Regarding fruit and nuts, I don't know, and it is one of those things I have been meaning to test. The thing is that with my tummy, the one thing that gives an immediate reaction is usually high amounts of sugar or startchy carbs like pasta and rice. Gluten or milk, I don't think I have the usual immediate "allergic" reaction to. I read up on them a bit, and found that they affect the cellular adhesions in the gut, and thus the permeability. I think they have more of a long term negative effect on my system, increasing the flow of undigested material across the gut barrier and thus increasing the inflammation. The fact that I see them as something that causes a long term negative effect rather than something that gives me immediate discomfort and then exits the system, is why I am pretty meticulous in avoiding them, and perfer not to offroad with milk and gluten. With nuts and fruit I would expect the short term effect of an intestinal irritation, rather than the prolonged effect of increased gut permeability. So I guess it should be fairly easy for me to figure it out by avoiding them for 2-3 days and see what happens. I should probably do that. It would limit my eating even more though, and that is why I haven't tried it yet. Do you think the nuts are what is bothering your stomach?

Day 14

2014 01 09

Sleep: 7 broken up hours. Older DD had nightmares and woke us up like 3 times. Baby girl 2-3 times too. Coffee is much needed, please! Also, I swear I will go to bed earlier tonight. By 9:30 I will be in bed! :ph34r:

Food:

Breakfast: Chai tea w/ coconut milk. Frittata. Black coffee. (Too small meal I think.)

Post Run Snack: Handfull grapes (1svg)

Lunch: Thai beef salad, lots of greens

Snack: Pear, nuts

Dinner: Grilled salmon, sp hash, sauteed cabbage w/ apple, sallad, avocado, mayo

Snack: nuts and dried berries, de-caf w/ almond milk

Exercise: 11.6 km (7.2 mi) w/ 10x100m strides. Rainy, muddy run, but ok. My pace is not where I want it to be yet. It is a good thing the marathon is not until May.

Day 15

2014 01 10

It's late and I am about to go to bed. See, I am trying to sleep more! :)

Sleep: 7.5 hours. I felt ok today.

Food:

Breakfast: Frittata, fruit, black coffee.

Snack: Nuts, dried cranberries

Lunch: Grilled chicken, various veggies, sallad. Slice fresh pineapple

Snack: 2 pears, 1 apple, nuts

Dinner: Big beef, sp, sallad, mayo, avocado

Snack: 2 de-caf w/ coconut milk, mandarin oranges, dried mullberries and mango (aka nature's crack!)

Hungry today, and also kind of feeling sorry for myself. There was a breakfast with freshly baked sour dough bread at work, and later at lunch there were blondies with 70% chocolate. I feel like everyone was eating delicious stuff around me. I didn't eat any of course, but for the first time in a long time I wanted to. The Daily email Said to reward myself for the first half well done, so I ordered Well Fed and Well Fed 2. That cheered me up a bit.

Exercise: rest day, just 2 km to maintain the running streak.

haha - I thought it was day 14!!??? :P  Happy midway point jennor!!!!   I love those cookbooks - they are a nice present for yourself!!

We are going out to eat tonight to a fancy spanish restaurant and I know at some point I will be irritated that I cannot eat everything.  So I think that is normal. I am going to say in my head "that is poison for your body".  Hope that helps me.

Happy eating!

Ashley, I hear you on the restaurant frustration. I used to eat out much more often, but now I find that it is not really worth it, with such limited choices on the menu.

Day 16
2014 01 11

Still feeling a bit down and not at all full of glow, sparkles and tiger blood. It's been an intense week, and I still don't feel like I got everything done at work or at home. Today both kids were up before 6 and they have been screaming and running around tearing at everything since. We are taking them to an indoor play land now, so hopefully that will help them brun off some energy for a more comfortably afternoon. I am about to head out for a run too, so I hope that will cheer me up. It usually brings me some peace and quiet.
UPDATED: my husband took the kids plus a friend of older dd to the play land while I headed out for a run. I had a great run, the kind where the kilometers just tick by and my mind is at total peace. Just what I needed! I ended my run at the play land and took over the kids while my husband ran home. The kids were super happy, we were super happy. :) When we came home I made lunch. I tried making mayo with my handmixer, like the video on Nomnom Paleo. It turned out SO well, best mayo I ever made! *proud moment*

Sleep: 7.5 hours. I went to bed on time but got up with the kids a bit earlier than I hoped for. Still, feels like I slept well. :)

Food:
Breakfast: Sauteed aubergine w/ onion and a piece of apple. Bacon. Three eggs. Coffee w/ almond milk.
Lunch: Grilled salmon, sp, sallad, 1/2 avo, mayo.
Snack: De-caf w/ almond milk, 4 home made energy balls
Dinner: chicken thigh filées over greens and veggies, guacamole, mayo

Snack: 2 de-caf w/ almond milk, 5 "Lära balls" , 4 mandarin oranges

I have a few difficult days coming up, not next week but the week after that. It is several work functions with catered food or restaurant visits with clients. I decided to try to make something like a Lära bar, but with less sugar and more fat (for satiety). They turned out great! First I blasted coconut until it turned into coconut butter. Then I added the toasted almond meal from making almond milk and a couple of fresh dates. It turned into a dough, to which I added a ground vanilla pod, some sea salt and a handful dried cranberries. I rolled them into balls. They are delicious and very filling because of all the coconut butter.

Exercise: 13 km (8.1 mi) really nice run. Just what I needed!

Day 17
2014 01 12

Sleep: 7 hours. Last night was another night where we were a bit too optimistic about how long the kids would sleep in the morning. When will we ever learn?

Food:
Breakfast: veggie hash (aubergine, squash, onion, apple), fried egg, bacon. Coffee w/ almond milk
Lunch: pork carnitas, sp, brussel sprouts, salad, mayo. Too many(?) "Lara balls", two de-caf w/ almond milk
Dinner: veal file and salad at an Italian restaurant. This was not enough food, but it was definitely compliant. It was followed by sautéed onion, apple, a slice of bacon and two eggs the moment we came home. Hungry!

Added: plenty of fruit, some nuts and two Lara balls.

Exercise: 6.5 km (4 mi) in the sun. So windy though!

Yay it's day 17.

So glad you got a nurturing run in day 16.

I'm going to try to make your Lara balls :) to send in a care package to dd at college. Do you think I could mix in some pea protein? For her, of course. My nut bag arrived in the mail yesterday. I'll get almonds later this week. Excited about the nut milk!

Happy eating!

Ashley - I think your dd would like the lara balls. My kids did! I had to pry them out of their little hands and tell them to save some for mummy! :) try the pea protein, I bet it will work. You migh have to add some extra dates or coconut butter  or -oil if they get to dry, though. Yay for making your own nut milk! Seriously, it is so much creamier and tastier than the store bought stuff! (Here you can only get the sweetened almond milk, so that is what I have tried before.)

Day 18

2014 01 13

I have been kind of down in the past 2-3 days. I don't know why really. Maybe it is the darkness? I am also struggling a bit with the meal template giving me feelings of guilt. I feel like I should be able to stick to the tree meals and 1-2 servings of fruit. But I am used to eating so much more than the meal template. I feel somehow guilty about that. Food and guilt do not go well together. A year ago I would have doubled over with laughter if someone told me I would feel guilty about eating too much fruit and nuts. I had bigger fish to fry then, like my chocolate- and baked good consumption. Now I am eating all compliant food, but I still eat to relax and de-stress. I want to work on that but it is so hard! So, so hard. I don't know if I should focus the last 12 days on really hardcore trying to limit my snacking and fruit consumption, or if I should just say screw it and not cause myself to feel guilty about it?

Sleep: 7.5 hours. I slept really well.

Food:

Breakfast: Frittata w/ veggies, handfull nuts, one orange

Lunch: Pork tenderloin, sauteed kale w/ roasted hazelnuts and pear slices, mixed salad

Snack: Handful of nuts, handful of grapes

Dinner: Steak w/ brussel sprouts suteed w/ bacon, sp, spinach, mayo (I LOVE my mayo!!!)

Snack: Fruits and nuts.

Exercise: 8.4 km (5.2 mi) as part of my commute to work and home, 20 min weights in the gym.

Archived