So excited to be starting on August 1st!

Amyculp03

Hi everyone! My name is Amy. I am a 32 year old stay at home wife and mother. I have a 9 year old daughter, an almost 3 year old son and a 6 month old son. I have been Paleo for almost a month now and have seen some amazing changes and I am looking forward to going even deeper with this challenge. I suffer from trichotillomania and am really hopeful that this will help me to stop pulling as well as help me get to my pre-baby body. Looking forward to learning some new stuff and making new friends. I am currently reading It starts with Food and am having my world rocked. I sobbed when I saw Trichotillomania on the list of systemic inflammation diseases and conditions as this is something I have struggled with for over 2 decades. Really praying this is my answer.

Hi Amy,

I'm still waiting on my copy of ISWF, so I didn't know that TTM was mentioned in the book. I too struggle with this and would LOVE to see if a W30 has an effect on my TTM.

I'm also 32 and am from NorCal (but I live in Europe).

Nice to meet you. Looking forward to hearing your progress and staying motivated together :)

Archived