Started today!

Carmohr

Hello! I started the Whole30 today! I learned about the program through friends, and then purchased and read the book from cover to cover, toured the website, and did a number of Internet searches to read what others had to say on their blogs, etc. The book and testimonials were very encouraging to me.

I am a mother, marathon runner, and triathlete. I have also struggled greatly with severe GERD the past few years, and have tried so many different things for it. I've recently been making additional dietary changes (e.g., cutting out gluten), and the Whole30 is in line with changes I'm in the process of making. I'm hoping that being as strict and intentional as I will be during the next month will help give me some relief from symptoms, help me heal, teach me more about how my body responds to various foods, and inform the way I eat moving forward. It will be a learning process!

I'm so excited to have started and look forward to connecting on here through this journey. I'm also sharing my experience on my blog.

Cheers to you all!

Caryn

Cici,

I hope you experience relief on it. Has it helped you to be gluten free this past year? I'm quite concerned about my issue - it has been uncontrolled for too long. I really hope to learn more about my triggers and how to manage it through diet/lifestyle as part of this...

I will look at your blog!

Caryn

Archived