Why wait? Starting now!

cmccoy

Kicking off my Whole30 today! I was planning on waiting until January 2nd but when I woke up this morning feeling unhealthy, gross, and just plain sick & tired of being sick & tired I decided why wait? What better way to ring in the new year than in a healthy way? Just because I've always consumed copious amounts of alcohol & fried foods before doesn't mean I have to do it again this year!

I attempted a Whole 30 last November and made it 12 days.  I quit on purpose because I didn't want to head into Thanksgiving dinner consuming dairy, grains, sugar & alcohol and get sick.  However, even in those 12 days I lost weight, started sleeping through the night and felt better all the way around.  I'm looking forward to the same positive impact this month including re-introducing foods the correct way.  I've also gotten "Well Fed 2" and look forward to trying out some new recipes.  I'm going to make 2014 my healthiest year yet!!  

I did the same thing!  I had foot surgery and was going to wait until after the New Year when I'm cleared to work out again, but there is always going to be another reason so I figured lets start it now.  I'm also just got the Well-Fed 2 book and look forward to breaking in my new Vitamix with it.  Hope all of you are doing well heading into Day 2!! :)

Archived