First Whole 30 Challenge: Day 1- 1/2/2014

h20polo11

I am a 30 year old single mom who works over 40 hours per week, but I am confident this is going to be amazing! I use to be very active in Crossfit and followed the Paleo diet in the past, but after an injury I got away from it all.  For the last year I have watched as my body hurts, aches and pains so much more than ever!  My sleep patterns and immunity have gone down hill fast!  So, while I would love to lose a little weight on this, my main goal is to attack the inflammatory causes in my body, to feel better and sleep better! 

I hope there is a group of you that will join in on my post, and here's to supporting one another through the next 30 days!

Melissa

You and I are similar, Melissa -- I've been a single mom for 16 years (my kids are now 19/21), and have always worked 40+ hours. My main goals are also better sleep and less aches and pains. This will be my third W30, and I've had great success with my previous rounds. I'm not great at riding my own bike, so that will be my biggest goal in February! Happy New Year and Happy Whole 30! Ann

Hi! I can relate! This will be a whole60 for me, but I have done a few of them. I began this process a year and a half ago at 29 because I had so much inflammation and a hip injury. I have since been mostly paleo and do cross fit now. I am starting my whole60 tomorrow and would love to chime in if you ladies don't mind. It's great to have a few people along to ride with on this journey.

I will bet this will begin a whole new path for you Melissa and help your pains as well. I look forward to another health journey.

Christina,

Archived