Day 2 and feeling blue

whyte68

So, this is my first Whole30. I'm not new to clean eating but having no alcohol at the end of the day is definitely a new experience and a welcomed one. I'm super excited to see what will happen to my body after this. I been doing crossfit for 8 months now and though I have seen a huge change in my endurance and strength, I have not seen much of a change in my body. So, the answer is NO DRINKING you lush! lol I've got this. Took a before pic and hoping the after shot makes me proud so I can celebrate with a fifth of tequila. JUST KIDDING! Good luck to everyone! Woot Woot!

I hear you!! I'm hoping that cutting out the alcohol will make a noticable difference. I didn't drink every single day, but drank enough Fri-Sunday to make up for a whole week. I know the weekends are going to be a challenge for me. I'm going to sip lime perrier tonight and pretend it's a glass of pinot!

Hi! Wanted to let you know...last night we went out to dinner, and I ordered sparkling water. They gave me a bottle of Pellegrino, and a wine glass with a lime wedge on it. I'm telling you, for some reason drinking it out of a wine glass made a difference...it kinda felt like a forbidden beverage. I'll definitely try it again tonight. Just wanted to let you in on the tip!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived