Starting tomorrow - Jan 3rd

PaleoPlease

I'm starting tomorrow!

I'm 5'5 and weight a whopping 247 lbs!  I want to loose about 100 lbs.  I need to do this for myself, and my children.  This summer, I could not use our trampoline with my daughter because we pass the weight limit. It just breaks my heart as she did not understand why mommy would not jump with her.    :(  I am ashamed when I meet people I knew in the past because I have gained so much weight.  I also have lupus and asthma. I feel like a young soul in an older person's body.  I'm only 36 and feel this bad, imagine how I will feel at 56? I also want to have another baby but will not try to conceive at this weight, it is just not healthy.

Here are a few items that I would like to see improved:

splitting nails

cracking nails

stiffness upon waking

stinky flatulence

white patches on knees

excema on toes

asthma

blotchy skin (face)

I can't wait to see these improvements and get the energy burst that so many of you have written about! Some of your stories are SO inspirational, thank you for sharing on the board!

I'm also starting on the third.  I was going to start today, but realized I had a fridge full of leftovers I should get through first.  I am 46 and have 5 kids.  I could stand to lose at least 40 pounds and need to eat healthier.  I've been gluten free for three years.  I am a breast cancer survivor, two years, and have a lot of other health issues: arthritis, aches and pains and headaches to name a few.  I'm happy to have this forum for support.  I lost 40 pounds, three kids ago, on WW, but I really want to eat more naturally and have a problem with logging everything I eat.  I home school 4 of my kids, so I have to figure out how to do this with their help.

Archived