Day 6 - I Never get sick and no I have a cold!

Rlowe

I rarely (I mean never) get a cold, but I came down with my first cold in six years today.  Anyone else experience sickness during the beginning of the their program?  I already use natural saline rinse for the congestion, but any other suggestions to minimize my symptoms is greatly appreciate. 

:wacko:

I'm sorry you are not feeling well! Getting sick early in a W30 is not entirely uncommon especially if this is a big change for you as your body is probably letting go of a lot of toxins right now. 

Saline rinse is awesome. I would suggest upping consumption of homemade bone broth. I've found that hot water with a Tbs of raw apple cider vinegar helps to knock the crud out of my sinuses as well.

Of course lots of rest and stay compliant. This doesn't have to wreck your W30.

Hope you feel better soon.

I've been told your body detox's and this can cause some of the symptoms also.  Good advise from  Physibeth - I did have this problem the first time I did whole 30 - a bout 3 months ago.  I've used a lot of applecider vinegar in a tea and just knowing it's a process that is cleaning out.  It is hard to go through - but I think knowing it's a good thing helps to hang in there.  Becky

Archived