my Whole30

2fluffy1

K so I started my 3rd whole30 yesterday.  Day one done and done well.  Day two pretty much done.  It's like riding a bike.  I live about 90 % paleo anyway so I am hoping that I will see some results cause I have been stuck on a platue and that is why I decided to do the Jan. 1 2014 Whole30... So here we go...

So on Jan 1 2014 I had:

Breakfast: Two eggs cooked in Ghee; an apple; and a sliced tomato with a cup of tea. 

Dunch (Cause it was a short day, meaning I got up at 11 am ate breakfast and about 8 had Dinner): Was chicken breast cooked in a balsamic and spice marinade with onions, tomato and mushrooms; and broccoli with evo and iced tea.  The rest of the day I drank water. 

Jan 2: Two boiled eggs, and an apple with black coffee.

Lunch: salad greens; with stir-fry cut broc/cali/carrots; guac; and mojo pork and  black coffee

Dinner: Chicken breast with roasted cabbage made with evo.  hot Tea.

and lots of water.

So today was a lesson in why one should plan and prepare ahead of time.  This am I hit snooze (something I never do) then when it went off I realized that I was going to be late.  I had no time to make my eggs so I grabbed an orange and had black coffee at work... not any protein or good fat in that = STARVING at lunch which was a repeat of yesterdays lunch (which was very good.)  Then at 5 when I got out of work I was starving again and still had an hour to drive home and at least that long to make something to eat... So I had a Larabar which was pretty good.  Then I made dinner and had Cabbage, chicken (leftovers Kind-of but not yet cooked... lol.)  and an apple with almond butter.  So day three still Whole30 compliant but Truly not a easy day... This weekend I will be doing some shopping and some food prep.

Archived