2nd Whole30

CanadianCarpenter

My wife and I did a whole 30 over a year ago in preparation for our wedding with amazing results. I was able to maintain the lifestyle for quite a while afterwords as well, but had been slipping more and more into old eating habits. When our second baby came (6 months ago) plus having a 2 year old we found it very hard to make even simple healthy meals. We have fallen into a "quick dinner" as a normal and I have started eating out for lunches and having lots of sugary un-needed treats. I have also noticed my lack of energy lately around 3pm I have a crash that I can't seam to recover from. Having done the Whole 30 before and thinking about how great it made me feel, I suggested to my wife that we do another one starting Jan.2 and so here we are. We are looking forward to a great month!

Started my 2nd whole 30 also - Trying to be totally compliant to it and then to the 2nd 30 to do the re-entro"s - I did both the first 30 last time - totally misunderstood instructions!!  Not sure how I missed it - but didn't figure it out until about day 30 so just figured I do again - but couldn't seem to do that.  Now is my time!!    Wishing you two the best of experiences!!

Becky

Archived