sparkling water

Cindi

I thought maybe I could try this. I think this would be whole30 compliant. The ingredients is H2O and C2O. Just water with some carbonation. I've been adding a piece of a lime or some fresh berries (or frozen) crushed up for a bit of flavor. I'm starting next week and was going to buy another bottle but wanted to make sure it would be okay.

love seltzer, but after 1 week of the Whole30 I decided to stop drinking it to see what would happen. I went seltzer free for 5 days and then decided to give it a go again. Sadly, I discovered seltzer gives me heart burn and causes increased bloating. Very sad for me as I do love seltzer. But I also like being less bloated with no heart burn. you win some, you lose some.

• 1 year later...

Kim, ditto on the Pellegrino! -- I like it with a squeeze of lime, or a slice of cucumber. In an elegant wine glass, of course.

Are the flavored ones whole 30 compliant? I read Pellegrino is ok but one of  the ingredients is sugar.I would love to have some but just want to clarify.

Are the flavored ones whole 30 compliant? I read Pellegrino is ok but one of  the ingredients is sugar.I would love to have some but just want to clarify.

Only plain unflavored Pellegrino (sold in a plastic or glass bottle) is ok on a Whole30.  I believe the Pellegrinos with juice in them (sold in cans) all contain sugar, so those are not Whole30 compliant.

Archived