Hungry between meals

Pip

I am on Day 2 of Whole30. Day 1 was totally fine, just as the timeline suggested. Day 2, not so much  a hangover feeling but more just exhasuted, starving and shaky. I know it's a craving and not real hunger so how do I get through it and will it pass? at the moment i'm not a work so can cope but i'm worried about starting work again on Monday and caving at the first sign of stress! Any help appreciated!

I've been feeling this way also (on day 3 now), do I need to track calories as a way to help, or just use the food template?  It seems like my stomach fills up, but then the food doesn't last very long.  For breakfast I've been having 2 eggs cooked in coconut oil (today it was scrambled with veggies thrown in), supper leftovers for lunch, and last night's supper was teriyaki chicken with pineapple, onions, orange peppers, fresh veggies with W30 dip.

I would suggest eating more fats and carbs such as roasted sweet potatoes or as hash. How many eggs can you hold in your hand (shell on!)? That is how many you should be eating at a time, and be sure to get at least 2-3 cups of veg a meal. One of my favorite breakfasts is 3 hard boiled eggs mashed with 1/2 an avocado, mixed with spices--I really like chili powder and cumin--a couple sliced green onions and a palmful of olives chopped up all mixed together and scooped up with celery sticks and slices of bell pepper. YUM! That keeps me going from breakfast till lunch. Another fav is an original joe--ground beef sauteed with spinach, mushrooms and green onions and then scrambled with your eggs. I like to have it with additional veg such as grape tomatoes or a tossed green salad. This idea also works well in a breakfast casserole. 

Having the same troubles here...Cleaned the fridge, freezers and cabinets and restocked with food choices from the Whole 30 shopping list ~ Took a cliff dive and the entire family is participating in the 30 day challenge. Only exception is some dairy for the youngest(toddlers) family members. Need some helpful feedback on a few issues.... The kitchen seems to be open 24/7, several members of the family seem satisfied after a meal for about an hour and then are hungry again.  Loaded them up today with a little more of the rich in fat foods that I hope will keep them satisfied for the evening.

Archived