1st whole30 underway

Jgk

Man I hope it cools off for you soon! Are these temps usual for you? I know our summers tend to be mild (70-80) so when it climbs above 85 or so I start to get super cranky (usually when our work AC decides to be a big fat baby and throw a temper tantrum too). Luckily our lakes never get warm so they are a great place to cool off.

It had finally cooled off, hoorah, down to 30C for a week but still have one month of summer left and February can be just as hot, but I will be in London and Portugal so I will be cold!

Ha, my work AC died so I had to move offices to where someone is on leave. Hopefully when I am back from leave it will be fixed! Here's hoping anyway.

Day 20!

Meal 1: 3 boiled eggs, spinach, tomatoes and an espresso

Meal 2: two tuna patties, a couple of slices of smoked salmon, kale, lettuce, tomato, capsicum, cucumber and mayo.

Meal 3: pot roast beef and cauliflower fauxtatoes.

Feeling a bit tired after busy weekend and in need of holidays - 4 work days left!!

Exercise: rode to work, 8km return.

Day something of exercises weights and crunches etc etc.

It had finally cooled off, hoorah, down to 30C for a week but still have one month of summer left and February can be just as hot, but I will be in London and Portugal so I will be cold!

Ha, my work AC died so I had to move offices to where someone is on leave. Hopefully when I am back from leave it will be fixed! Here's hoping anyway.

Oh holiday in London and Portugal sounds lovely! I have not been to Europe yet. I reckon at least London will have very similar weather to here in Seattle (where it is nice and sunny today for a change!). Where is Adelaide in relation to Sydney? I spent some time in Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairnes in 2002 - March/April so was quite pleasant.

Oh holiday in London and Portugal sounds lovely! I have not been to Europe yet. I reckon at least London will have very similar weather to here in Seattle (where it is nice and sunny today for a change!). Where is Adelaide in relation to Sydney? I spent some time in Sydney, Melbourne, and Cairnes in 2002 - March/April so was quite pleasant.

Adelaide is west of Sydney and sort of in the middle between Sydney and Perth, which is in the far west. I have to pack. It is hard to think of winter clothes in the middle of summer!

Day 21!

Meal 1: three boiled eggs, spinach, tomatoes, 1/2 avocado and an espresso.

An espresso with friend mid morning. Went to a French crepe shop that has exquisite pastries and I was not even tempted!

Meal 2: poached salmon, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo.

Meal 3: chicken with basil and lime and zoodles made from my own zucchinis.

Exercise: rode to work 8km return.

Did spin workout for 1/2 hour and rode 7.16 km.

Day 22

Meal 3: the last of the beef pot roast, spinach, tomatoes.

Did wo for 25minutes.

Day 23

Mid arvo: cup bone broth

Meal 3: steak greens, tomatoes and cucumber.

Day 24

Meal 3: steak, spinach, tomatoes.

Day 25 Saturday.

Meal 1: scrambled eggs, spinach, tomatoes, 1/2 avocado and two espresso.

Meal 2: BBQ lamb, coleslaw, tomatoes, zucchini salad.

Meal 3: steak, coleslaw, tomatoes, mayo.

Water, water, water.

No formal exercise!

Archived