Not interested in food

I'm on Day 6 and having the same issue. Like, if I see another egg or sweet potato, I might kill someone. Or throw a mental tantrum. I'm not really a murderer. Can't really go buy any other options until pay day on Friday. Blah.

• 1 month later...

I'm on Day 5, have eaten a variety of things, but really have no desire to eat AND I am not hungry. I tried to eat eggs and ground beef and ended up spitting out the fifth bite before I got sick. - I didn't eat dinner last night either.

I guess I need some help with this.

Sometimes it is completely psychological.  I think about how I am so sick of the same foods.  But then I remember before- I was eating the same foods over and over then.  Now I'm just grumpy about it because I feel like I HAVE to instead of CHOOSE to.  (Which is also flawed thinking, but...)

I don't feel like I am sick of the food I eat, I am just sick of eating in general. I am on day 9 and I feel like I have to force myself to eat. This is especially bad after I get home from crossfit. I wont feel physically hungry at all for hours, and then when I do eat it takes very little to feel full; like one hardboiled egg with a small salad seems enough for me. But then I remember I have to add some fat and fruit and eating just becomes a chore. Will this pass?

Archived