My First Whole30 Starts Jan 6 2014

Annette Willis

Hi Everyone,

My name is Annette and I am excited to finally make this lifestyle change. I have been familiar with Paleo for over a year now and have attempted to get started so many times, but used my kids, my husbands and my own eating habits as excuses to post pone it. My purpose behind getting started was always to lose weight, and the getting healthy part was a perk, and of course getting started never lasted. Then I learned about how what you eat can change your mood and even make you feel depressed.  I have been on an emotional roller coaster this past year, and even gone to counseling over it. I also am starting to have health issues and have had my gall bladder removed. I want to release this stress that I am caring around and live a long, happy and peaceful life

My challenge starts Jan 6 2013

My long term goal is to shed 75 lbs of body fat this year and to make cooking and eating real food a life long habit  

Hello! My name is Tamara. I'm starting tomorrow too! I spent most of my day today cleaning out my fridge, pantry, and cabinets of all the 'No' foods and replacing them with 'Yes' foods. I'm excited and nervous to begin this journey. My goal is to lose weight and to improve my general health and mood. I look forward to learning with and from others as this journey kicks off.

:) Tamara

Archived