Jenna's 2nd whole30 - keeping myself happy.

msssjenna

Thanks Chris. The larabar was a true emergency, I was running into between coaching a clinic and heading to the gym. I was just surprised the gas station had them. I do need to be more prepared.

Day 26!

M1: eggs, chicken sausage, strawberries, plantain sautéed in coconut oil topped with sunflower seed butter.

M2: fajita veggies with chicken sausage.

M3: hamburger salad - 2 patties crumbled over mixed greens, olives, and balsamic vinegrette.

Day 27

M1: 3 eggs, green beans, 1/2 sweet potato

M2: large salad of mixed greens, chopped chicken thigh, olives, balsamic vinegrette. Handful almonds

M3: chicken sausage sautéed with peppers/onions. Mixed greens with vinegrette on side.

Rooibos tea this evening.

Day 28 - completing a little early, as I will be out tonight fundraising for my team and will probably crash when I get home. 

M1: 3 eggs, green beans, 1/2 sweet potato.

M2: chicken thigh, broccoli, green beans,  1/2 sweet potato.

M3: large salad of mixed greens, chopped chicken thigh, olives, balsamic vinaigrette. banana.

Yay for Day 30!!! I will continue on the Whole30 path, but I may introduce dairy. My sugar dragon is still very much alive, I would love to fall face first into a cupcake tomorrow. So with that said I need to extend my whole 30, I think. Family and friends will be 'disappointed', but go well. They need to accept me for me and this lifestyle of nourishing my body.

M1: 3 eggs, broccoli, sweet potato. Black coffee on the way to work.

M2: chicken thigh, ground beef, broccoli, banana.

Post-WO: 1/2 can tuna.

M3. Stuffed pepper with ground beef.

Snack: apple, dried fruit, walnuts, coconut milk.

Archived