Nausea a side effect????

Experiencing same nausea, bubbly stomach feeling with diarrhea. I'm Day 9. Never had this type of nausea on other days, but I've just recently been eating a few sweet potatoes - 1 a day. I'm going to cut those out and see if it improves....I was starting to feel semi-decent until I ate one at lunch...we'll see!

Happy to report that as the days went by, the nausea, lack of appetite, and general emotional weirdness went away. I'm now on about day 65, and feeling pretty darn good. I think I could feel better, though, so I'm continuing for at least another 30 days before I even think about reintroductions. Hang in there, eat as best you can to the W30 template, and it should get a lot better

ann

• 4 months later...

I know this is a fairly old thread, but I got some mild nausea today (Day 2). I don't have a desire to eat right now but forced some eggs and spinach for Meal 1. It's definitely malaise and I definitely think it's low carb flu. My body hates healthy food decisions right now. This feels a lot like carb withdraw. 

• Moderators

I know this is a fairly old thread, but I got some mild nausea today (Day 2). I don't have a desire to eat right now but forced some eggs and spinach for Meal 1. It's definitely malaise and I definitely think it's low carb flu. My body hates healthy food decisions right now. This feels a lot like carb withdraw.

Try having a starchy veggie like sweet potato with at least one meal a day, more if you're active. And hang in there, it will get better.

Archived