Where to get coconut aminos in Switzerland (Europe)?

Nheco

I don't know how much this will affect you in Switzerland, but I used to buy coconut aminos all the time. Now I can't find them ANYWHERE. I asked a grocery store employee, and he said that it was a shortage at the manufacturer's level. Apparently, there's only one company that supplies coconut aminos in the US. Not sure if it is the same company world-wide, but if so, that may be contributing to your difficulty finding them!

Hi, it seems that they are out of stock almost everywhere in Germany, but I found an online shop in Holland, unlimitedhealth.nl, they do have it in stock apparently. No idea if they ship to Switzerland though, it just said NL, BE and D, you need to inquire for other countries.

As I am very close to the Dutch border I plan on going there next week and check out a couple of health food stores there first, as shipping costs are 9,50 €, so more than the product itself.

Have you a link for amazon germany for the coconut aminos? I don't find it through searching. O_o (You could also link amazon uk or france, if you found it there somewhere)

I saw them in December I think and still have them in my history, they were listed under "Drogerie und Körperpflege" with this name:

Coconut Secret Raw Organic Vegan Coconut Aminos 8 Fl Oz Persönlichen Gesundheitswesen Gesundheit

von Health4All

The status is "Derzeit nicht verfügbar" and has been for weeks, unfortunately.

i just got an email from red23.co.uk, they have a free european shipping special, maybe some of you are interested?

We are offering FREE Shipping on ALL UK & European orders over £30.00 from 7pm Wednesday 22rd January to Midnight Friday 24th January 2014!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wanted to share my experience with sourcing coconut aminos in Switzerland. I first bought from the UK and ended up paying 30 euro (46 chf) for two bottles of coconut secrets coconut aminos, plus shipping. Then I found out that the company where I've been ordering my cold pressed coconut oil, also sells a coconut 'Gewürzsauce' / Cocoseasoning. The company is: www.nardias.ch. Now I have both products at home and can compare taste etc. the coconut secrets brand is fermented, so it tastes a bit more smoky like soy sauce. It is a thin sauce. The nardia's brand is not fermented and is thicker and more sweet/savory mixed. The nutritional info is the same on both brands: 5ml serving has 5 calories, 113 mg sodium, and 1g Carb, 0 Sugar.

• 1 year later...

Hey, 

I just bought one bottle 8 fl oz (237 ml) Coconut Secret Aminos on iherb.com for only 5,06€ incl. shipping to Germany. They have a special promotion where you can get 5€ discount on your first order.

"Enter code BUY123 in the shopping cart (before check-out) for an instant $10 off your first purchase of $40 or more, or $5 off smaller orders."

Another website that's shipping to Europe is vitacost.com, they have Coconut Aminos and Red Boat fish sauce. 

• 7 months later...

Did anybody find any other sources for coconut aminos in the meantime? Just checked iherb and vitacost.com but shipping from the US can take up to 3 weeks... (On the other hand a bottle on amazon costs 17.99 EUR with prime, which is ridiculous if you can get it for 5 USD overseas.)

Archived