Weight Loss and Paleo Eating

I have been reading a lot about paleo and weight loss. I know the whole 30 says eat fat and take a general look at portion sizes (I have the meal template) to approach meals. I am concerned I am eating too much fat and thus stalling my weight loss, is this possible? Sometimes my meal will include a few different types of fat, for example, I may saute kale in coconut oil and also add pine nuts and bacon.

I may be sweating the details here, but I thought I would throw this out there to educate myself a little more. Thanks for all your input!

There were a lot of days when I felt like I was eating way too much food and fat. By the third week of my first whole30, I was able to recognize my body's signals about when to stop eating and didn't eat as much as the first few weeks-but I was NEVER hungry between meals. I eat every 6 hours or so. I know they say not to make it about weight loss, but I don't know how you can't lose weight eating this way-unless you don't have any to lose! My husband and I both dropped about 15 pounds during our whole30. Wow! It was painless. And delicious. :) More important than the weight loss, were the changes in my body overall-less bloat, smooth skin...amazing sleep!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived