Mirza Ghasemi (Persian Eggplant Tomato Dip)

Johnny M

I eat tons of veggies but I don't typically love them by themselves. I'm kind of a 5 year old and often have to play hide the veggies with myself. I recently had this at a persian restaurant and haven't tried making it yet but can't wait to. It was awesome by itself but it could easily be a topping for meatza or a veggie dip. I love that there's some egg involved for a little more fat, protein, and creaminess!

6980876883_c341798e0c.jpg

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=383251

• 3 years later...

Where is the recipe for this dip?

Looks like the website no longer exists (that post was from April 2012, and Johnny M hasn't been on the forum since January, 2015).

You might try Googling to find another compliant version.

Thanks. It was in the whole30 daily email for Day 17 so I was hoping it was still active somewhere!

Here is a link from Melissa to the same dish, but different (yet compliant) recipe. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. They will be updating the Day 17 Daily email with this link instead.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, PatsyB said:

Just letting you know that the Day 17 email link still has the wrong link for Persian Eggplant Tomato Dip

You should email [email protected] (I think that's the address -- it should be in your email somewhere, for reporting issues). The people who do the newsletter don't necessarily check the forums regularly.

Archived